Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fivemile - 2.11.12

Nothing like a plan.
    It's like Christmas when your 5 and nothing in this whole world is as important.

Oh and the yammy thing ,I'm just going on gut feelings and not anything real.

But I have learned to trust my gut feelings.

Don't get me wrong this YZ hauls but I just can't help not to trust her like I do my Honda if that makes any sense.

She's got at least 5 parts to every one on the Honda and none are as nice to work with.

Maybe this will get better with time and experience but for now I just don't know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Tell you what acca , Im not trying to ride your ride but I would love to let you get a bit of a feel of this XR if we get the chance.
    Maybe the hr before sunset at camp kind of thing.
    You have most likely done this bike before however.

Not that all impressive as a 01 and all but I can honestly say this is by far the best bike I have ever owned.
    I just need to learn how to ride.

Besides we all know it's not the bike but rather the rider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the interesting thing is your going from orange kool aid to well?
    BLUM BL NANNA

Don't let me give you any shit.
    I think your hitting the nail on the throttle.
    Smaller,lighter,more nimble with great traction how can you go wrong?

Yeah I am familiar with big thumpers. My previous ride...

So now that we stole the thunder from Res fox Just how is that green machine?
    And the red one went were?
    Best we get a southern invite going just so we can see.
    Hoping to see a new 012 wr this month also--Keith?
    We did get a pinch of snow and that will only keep the dust sown for so long

Looking forward to riding with all these spring fever new to them bikers.

The new plan now that we have stole the thunder right out from under Red Fox and his new to him machine.
    Lets get together real soon like after they put your package together.
    Sand is still awesome here right now but I am a itching to get up to CHerry Creek.
    I do not want to freeze my cahoonies off but ?
    so starting with a big ol green machine

2-blue and yellers
    about 15 blues
    one red or whitty or two
    one bad ass cr 500
    one YZ 250 or if the timing is not right?
    couple doz last minute colors
    and a hand full of orange?

Sound about right?
    Oh hell yes let us get together soon girls.
    And if we can do this down here we might just see another blue machine. nelsonccc were are you?
    It would be really cool if we could get a visit from Jarod as well.(another green machine).

SPRING FEVER ANYBODY?

Yep that's a big ol thumper for sure but

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    Really loved Red Specialized's Kawi. You REALLY scored with that bike! The power is intoxicating. I like the smooth of my new bike, but being a power junkie makes me want to ride yours again!! Good stuff.
    I'll tell you what, I'll trade you straight across....green for blue and yellow......
    Really though, the green machine works for me, just good to be on a bike again. Anytime you feel like getting intoxicated and want to appreciate your bike more you can ride the green machine....anytime, just let me know..

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpecialized View Post
    I'll tell you what, I'll trade you straight across....green for blue and yellow......
    Really though, the green machine works for me, just good to be on a bike again. Anytime you feel like getting intoxicated and want to appreciate your bike more you can ride the green machine....anytime, just let me know..
    That Green bike is dialed for powered fun! The suspension is spot on as well. I really did take to it immediately.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    So now that we stole the thunder from Res fox Just how is that green machine?
    And the red one went were?
    Best we get a southern invite going just so we can see.
    Hoping to see a new 012 wr this month also--Keith?
    We did get a pinch of snow and that will only keep the dust sown for so long

Looking forward to riding with all these spring fever new to them bikers.
    The green one is treating me just fine!! Only been on one real ride since I got it but I really like just riding again. I really like the Red one as well and you think that would go better with my name.... The truth of the matter is I would be happy with either bike. Both are good, however another bogleyian has his name on the red one and will be buying it. That's good because now I will always have some one to ride with.

Can't wait to ride with the bogley crew....... well watchever ones dust as I try and keep up....