Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fivemile - 2.11.12

Fivemile - 2.11.12

@double moo, myself and another friend got out for a few hours today.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We went out for a few hours too. Had to stay low, pretty muddy out there. Great day though!

Name:  Ben..jpg
Views: 176
Size:  55.8 KBName:  honda..jpg
Views: 182
Size:  70.3 KBName:  Jw..jpg
Views: 173
Size:  48.2 KB
    J and Ben catching a little air out at 5 mile on Saturday afternoon. Bogley's newest motorcycle members

Sweet jumps!

We need to get out soon...

So by nowI'm going out on a limb here and guessing that you keeping the green machine.

If so how much for the red one?
    Might just have a possible buyer.

I think that Ben (Redspecialized has claimed the green bike. The night that we went and picked up both bikes, I was already laying a claim for the honda. The honda is sold already, especially now that I know it can run without oil in the case. I just need to tweak the carb a little. It seems to pop and surge a little but it does run like a "raped ape" comment stolen from Garbonzo.

Right on.
    I have a feeling this is going to be a great year.

Love to see new Bogley moto members. I can already envision some great trips this year. Especially since the Piaute didn't get any snow this year.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Acca I think I must have seen you out there on sat. I saw this orange streak fly by me, didn't realize it was you at the time.

Its fun to be back on a bike again. Can't wait to do some more riding and meet some of the boogley biking crew.

Looks like it was a no dust day for sure
    Just love it when you can get out on days like that.
    The hole red neck shooting tv range sucks however.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpecialized View Post
    Acca I think I must have seen you out there on sat. I saw this orange streak fly by me, didn't realize it was you at the time.

Its fun to be back on a bike again. Can't wait to do some more riding and meet some of the boogley biking crew.
    Yeah, we need to get out again soon.

Really loved Red Specialized's Kawi. You REALLY scored with that bike! The power is intoxicating. I like the smooth of my new bike, but being a power junkie makes me want to ride yours again!! Good stuff.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

@ Gargonza - Good power junkie. I'll trade some time on your new bike for some time on some real power
    I thunk it's time to get rid of one and it's not the Honda.

I was almost sure the green machine would be the choice Red Fox however?
    And I hear the Honda went to a bogley rider.

Spring is just around the corner for you snow birds but the cactus is in bloom down here:)
    Sorry not hints here just plain old get your asses down here and let's ride.
    The snow? What snow? The Polution? What Polution?
    The sand that Garbo loves so much ? Everywhere!!!!! Baby:)
    After all it is the desert.
    And if by chance you all have another MTB buddy that is looking for a dirt bike I have one for sale. Yammy Hammy 450 F. Clean, fast 08 YZ450Fx a motocross bike with a weighted flywheel for trail ridding. Real purty.:)

I might know of a real pretty orange bike for sale with really low miles. Although I heard the owner say that you'll have to pry it from his dead hands.

His wife has other ideas...

way to funny
    pm me the bottom line just for giggles and grins.
    I think I have a winner with the heavy ass BRP and to be honest I just can't let go of her ,but?

After some work on it today...

Damn it's nice...I must be smoking some great drugs or this Husa thing is all a dream.

Hey acca if I could I might.
    The thing is she's (the BIG RED PIGGY) is a reliable bitch even if she's a hand full and most important is she is easy to work on and that to me is as much fun as the riding? well ok maybe close . . . .

I can't remember the size or year but I'm pretty sure it's about 5k more than I can afford as a jobless bitch

But by all means throw me a number and then???

I hope that you hold onto the KTM for a spell and make sure this blue / yellow thing is indeed what your after.

Yeah, that's the plan. It's hard to imagine that it will be any less than amazing...