Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Trivia Contest

BTW -- Today is the last day for the contest for Listen Up! on www.Junkino.com. The top scores seem pretty impossible to beat, but... I never really thought people would even score 5,000 points and now there are 8 different users above that level! JoshGib and Udink more than double that!

Contest ends at 9pm Pacific. And... if planning an eBay-type, last-minute rush on the game remember two things.... 1) score must be timestamped on 2/16 and 2) my server may not hold up in which case all bets are off! :)

Thanks for playing.

- Jamal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Domination, Udink!

Man, the Prince questions were killing me for a while there! That was a lot of fun, though. Thanks Jammer! Hey, there's still a little time left to beat me.
    Blog | FB

That's it... Udink is the winner! (Watch your email for your prize.)

BTW -- That score is ridiculous! 120 questions in a row! What song finally got you? Or, did you just take a fall feeling secure with the 20K+ score?

Thanks again for all who played -- it definitely gave me some good data.

- Jamal

I actually got one of those glitches where the question and all four answers were "undefined." But I can't complain, with that score I wasn't too worried about getting beaten. Before that, I had a huge streak of like 40 questions where I knew most of them immediately and got the 200 bonus points each time.
    Blog | FB

Quote Originally Posted by Udink View Post
    I actually got one of those glitches where the question and all four answers were "undefined." But I can't complain, with that score I wasn't too worried about getting beaten. Before that, I had a huge streak of like 40 questions where I knew most of them immediately and got the 200 bonus points each time.
    I got in one of those grooves after getting over 10k, I can't remember what tripped me up, but good show, man!

Gratz Dude! You are now in my mind the Michael Jordon of music trivia. That bar is so stinking high!
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

I actually got one of those glitches where the question and all four answers were "undefined."
    Ah man... it pains me that that is how you went down. That is such a crazy problem which has been so hard to track down as it happens so infrequently and I can't re-produce on my own. BUT... knowing that's how your game ended it helped me track down a possible solution. So... here's to no more "undefined" showstoppers! (I hope!)

BTW -- the occasional "picture not loading" problem should be solved too now with a better pre-loader.

Next up... the multi-player/smartphone app!

Thanks,
    - Jamal