Thread: Knolls, UT (2.10.12)

Knolls, UT (2.10.12)

These pix were texted to me by Glen who was riding with @Garbanzo today. Looks like someone had troubles...surprise, surprise.

With I was there...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

NO NO NO NOOOOONOOO tell me this is not a front flat please.

Dam dood if this is ?

I 'm a puttin together a full foam front tire fund just for you Garblitza front tire azz man.

And about 3/4 tons steel rear fender cause. Cause somebody has too.

You do realize that if you just keep her pinned WFO your chances for a front flat drop by about a quizillion right?

PRICELESS
    Attached Images Attached Images  

but really I think we just need to get you some matching (blues) paint to cover the YELLOW parts.

BUt hey all fun aside nothing lasts forever.

Looks like fun to me.

Hey I know it's not flat because the numbers just don't work. I mean even the sun shines on a dogs ass from time to time.:)

If it was a flat it's your own dam fault.

Not once have you had front tire probs while riding with me. OOt there it is!

You best take care of that nice ass ride. I still want to show you how it is to be riddin

Besides that if I let you ride the BRP that I grabbed for 2300 I will also bring the shit wipe

Now this may be a dbl edge thing and it may not be, But I'll bring it all the same just in case you have to kickstart this BRP.

Either way you best be smiling like a stuffed pig with an apple.
    Get your ass or ride down here or I just might have to get mine up there.
    Now this may sound like 6 in one hand and 6 in the other but trust me when I say it is going to happen.

PS: slow your crazy ass down before you learn something and nobody can keep up.

And you best be taking care of my new ride bro.

I'm thinking it's high time we all just put together a big weekend Cherry Creek Ride OR?

What would be a great ride is Cherry Creek to Baker then maybe back around to fish springs with a overnight at about granite canyon then onto wendyover then north along the tracks on Great SL
    and back through maybe just north of granstsville over butterfield and back out to 5 mile by way of just off lehi.

It would be one big ass ride and gas is the talk here but I know it can be done one way or another.\ Say a 2 day trip?

Hard to see just what you are looking at... because of this crack in my plasma screen. When you get the bike sorted out maybe you can take a look at it for me...

. The front tire was my fault. It was at 18lbs, but the suspension on this bike would easily allow 24lbs. I ran it at approx 20lbs after the fix,and it was fine. We ran through a lot of sand and it was absolutely on track. I can't begin to tell you how well this bike runs through everything. I WILL only run with Husa until another product proves better. Not bragging and not kidding. It is everything they claim and more.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Good to here about the tire pressure. I think that we were running about 22-24 front and rear tires yesterday at 5 mile.

Glad to see you loving your new bike and getting the bugs worked out.

It is a sweet machine for sure.