Thread: Woolly Mammoth Spotted Alive?

Woolly Mammoth Spotted Alive?

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=5oZDBoMzreLfI78xe1sCSL DmQQFyhXym&embedCode=5oZDBoMzreLfI78xe1sCSLDmQQFyh Xym"></script>

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...n-Siberia.html
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Interesting find. I think I'm going to go with the 'Bear with a fish in it's mouth' theory...The 'trunk' doesn't look attached, and also too small. Maybe a little

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-wild View Post
    Interesting find. I think I'm going to go with the 'Bear with a fish in it's mouth' theory...The 'trunk' doesn't look attached, and also too small. Maybe a little
    Wow, very interesting indeed. I too thought the trunk looked a little separated, but then again maybe that was the white tusk in the forefront?

If it's a bear, that's a BIG FREAKING BEAR. Also they said "Its hair matches samples recovered from mammoth remains regularly dug up from the permafrost in frozen Russia."

So if that hair really matches..... bingo. Wow, if this is true, it's huge. Probably makes the Sasquatch theory look a little more realistic.

If it's true..... I'm always a skeptic when it comes to these videos though. Unless the footage has been worked over to smooth it out, you've gotta account for the excitement, the dude probably ran down to the river, it's cold, trying to get the camera ready, it'd be shaky as hell. I want to see the uncut footage with the swearing, the blurry footage, the loud clicks trying to find the zoom button... stuff like that.

I say this because whenever I want somebody to hold my video camera and just film me riding by or something, totally calm, totally controlled situation, heart not racing, warm weather, plenty of warning, a countdown to say they're ready.... the footage still totally sucks. That's why I use the tripod.

So yeah, big skeptic of the film.

x2
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

I say it's a couple of dudes with too much time on their hands
    "Always look at the bright side of life"

A Bear with HammerGate's tongue....

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    A Bear with HammerGate's tongue....
    Or something else...

"My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Name:  610200831124AM_i-w&#97.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  71.3 KB
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Meh....I see a woolly mammoth every morning.....in the mirror.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Wow, very interesting indeed. I too thought the trunk looked a little separated, but then again maybe that was the white tusk in the forefront?

If it's a bear, that's a BIG FREAKING BEAR. Also they said "Its hair matches samples recovered from mammoth remains regularly dug up from the permafrost in frozen Russia."

So if that hair really matches..... bingo. Wow, if this is true, it's huge. Probably makes the Sasquatch theory look a little more realistic.

If it's true..... I'm always a skeptic when it comes to these videos though. Unless the footage has been worked over to smooth it out, you've gotta account for the excitement, the dude probably ran down to the river, it's cold, trying to get the camera ready, it'd be shaky as hell. I want to see the uncut footage with the swearing, the blurry footage, the loud clicks trying to find the zoom button... stuff like that.

I say this because whenever I want somebody to hold my video camera and just film me riding by or something, totally calm, totally controlled situation, heart not racing, warm weather, plenty of warning, a countdown to say they're ready.... the footage still totally sucks. That's why I use the tripod.

So yeah, big skeptic of the film.

The video was actually taken by a guy doing a documentary film about the area a while before it went viral. Someone apparently put it online without his knowledge. He claimed that when he was filming he did see a number of wild animals including bears. I don't care enough to go find a source to prove it and post it on here , but if you're curious you could look it up. I heard that on NPR by the way.

The video was actually taken by a guy doing a documentary film about the area a while before it went viral. Someone apparently put it online without his knowledge. He claimed that when he was filming he did see a number of wild animals including bears. I don't care enough to go find a source to prove it and post it on here , but if you're curious you could look it up. I heard that on NPR by the way.
    Yeah I saw the original footage of the river, confirmed fake. Somebody added blur and movement to it and added the animal.