Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Powell Dead!

Blog Entries
    Quoted from USA News:

"As recently as Christmas the boys were talking about, 'mommy's in the mine, if we go to the mine we'll find mommy,'" said Anne Bremner, an attorney for the family of Susan Cox-Powell, told CNN.

"Another Powell family lawyer told the Los Angeles Times that for a school assignment Charlie drew a picture of his mother in the trunk of the family's car.

"Charlie drew a picture at school. You were supposed to draw a picture of something you had done during the summer. And he drew a picture of the family's vehicle, with Dad driving the car, he and Braden in the back seat, and Mom was in the trunk," an attorney Steve Downing said."
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

GRAHAM, Wash - A medical examiner has said that while the Powell children died officially of carbon monoxide poisoning, both children apparently received a "chop injury to the neck."

While the medical examiner would not elaborate, Josh Powell reportedly tried to kill his sons with a hatchet before setting the house on fire, yet another gruesome detail in the already unbelievable story of the Powell family.

Wow, this is just tough to watch. I can't imagine what the Susan's parents must be going through. What a horrible person!
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

I don't get how someone can be so evil and double up on the original evil. This is the worst story in years, worse than Hacking.

From personal experience, isn't getting divorced even a nasty court dredged divorce exponentially better than this sorry outcome?

I don't get worked up too much but this makes me lose some faith. This story sucks.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Wow. 'Asshole' is such an amazing understatement.
    True... there is no word, no emotion to describe this. I thought the fire was violent... what he did to those boys before the explosion...he has succeeded in terrorzing the Cox family. Josh Powell was a deranged twisted individual. I am sorry the media did not push that man to do anything! People have been through far worse and had more compassion.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I don't get worked up too much but this makes me lose some faith. This story sucks.
    Yeah, I couldn't watch the news after I read what happened before the fire. Horrible...