Thread: :-)

:-)

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what's the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father ponders for a moment and then answered "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars and also ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, then come back and tell me what you've learned".

So the boy went to his mother and asked "Mum would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?" The mother replied, "Definitely, I wouldn't pass an opportunity like that." The boy then went to his older sister and asked "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?" The girl replied "Oh gosh, I would just love to do that, I would be nuts to pass up that opportunity."

The boy then thought about it for a few days, and went back to his father. His father asked him "Did you find the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes, potentially we're sitting on 2 million bucks, but realistically we're living with two whores.

"The father replied, "That's my boy."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Get to pimpin' son.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum