Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know of some Super Amazing Slots

Would these slots be a good option for a Scout troops first ever slot trip? Can these be done in a 1 day trip, or should we allow for 2 days our first time through?

We have been saving our nickels for a trip like this for a long time!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JONBOYLEMON View Post
    Would these slots be a good option for a Scout troops first ever slot trip? Can these be done in a 1 day trip, or should we allow for 2 days our first time through?

We have been saving our nickels for a trip like this for a long time!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!
    It's perfect for a first slot trip, but the scouts have to be 21 or older.

I agree. I haven't read a thread this funny since the one about the guy forgetting to tighten the front wheel on his mountain bike.

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Just when I think this thread can't get any funnier....hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by spinesnaper View Post
    This Google Earth Image caught my eye. I am thinking that there are some pretty good slots here. Can any one help me out with some names from top to bottom? I am not a total noob. I know the nickel slots are a bad deal.
    Ken, I think I found a spot with some beta on at least one of the canyons above. I believe the first one, at the top, is this one:

[QUOTE="Dives-Nevada : Circle of Acquaintances"]Belly-Age-Oh!

General Information:
    Belly-Age-Oh Canyon is a marvelous technical canyoneering destination for the well heeled adventurer. The technical portion of the excitement is divided into a number of optional sections, including the Poker Room, Slots, Race & Sports Book, and Club Priv

Hahahaa. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by frankcather View Post
    I agree. I haven't read a thread this funny since the one about the guy forgetting to tighten the front wheel on his mountain bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus2000 View Post
    Ken, I think I found a spot with some beta on at least one of the canyons above. I believe the first one, at the top, is this one:

I think that the next down is something called "Excalithrax" - it is almost impossible to find any substantial beta on this one.

The bottom marker appears to be at Mandalay Slot - a Class C canyon with an unusual feature: a stream that goes in a full circle! You can spend hours in the current and never actually get anywhere, continually drifting past the same landmarks!
    Excellent! Now remember, don't tell another soul.

Wow!!! THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY POST??? Do you have manners? Or is this spam?
    If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

Oh snap!

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaxter View Post
    Wow!!! THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY POST??? Do you have manners? Or is this spam?
    C'mon Dana. take a chill pill. survived with minimal injuries, so ... it WAS funny, watching that wheel roll out in front...

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    C'mon Dana. take a chill pill. survived with minimal injuries, so ... it WAS funny, watching that wheel roll out in front...

If you don't have anything nice to say....come and sit by me.

Dana & Thane @ Couchsurfing.org

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post

Are you implying I was offended, even minimally? I would have assumed that mr anonymous never to be heard from again frankcather was somewhat offended enough at this thread to take a jab at my front wheel accident.

DELETED......