Thread: Anyone in Saint George play paintballs?

Anyone in Saint George play paintballs?

I've been working on a decent woodsball crew here in Saint George, we play every Sunday, about 15 people show up depending on misc factors. We run semi autos, low end systems (I have a Tippman a-5, wife has a tippman 98), capture the flag type scenarios. Honor system, just to have fun, decent field setup, nothing serious. If you are a serious player or gung ho or only wanting to kick serious ass, we don't want you. Kid friendly as well, although the adults do drink a beer or two between games occasionally. If you are interested reply here or send me a PM.

Here is a pic of "team caution" IE yellow caution tape, we play against "team danger" IE team red caution tape.
    Name:  team a..jpg
Views: 142
Size:  88.1 KB
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    What fields do you play at? There are quite a few down there.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    What fields do you play at? There are quite a few down there.
    We just play at one, it's a custom one we made and as far I know we are the only ones who know about it. Just past the top of snow canyon about 1 mile on the left. Marked with red surveyors tape past the 2 horse corral. We've checked out a couple others but like this one the best. Although I hear there is a really neat one behind the new airport, but haven't checked it out yet.

Blog Entries
    There's a good place called U-rock closer to Bloomington-small valley/canyon.

There is one near LaVerkin overlook which has numerous small trenches and mini-slots. Very cool here, but is exhausting.

Then there is the pay site in Bloomington. That one is a must. Tons of forts and tire shelters, and deep man-made trenches.

Then there is one in Washington just off I-15 in a prairie like BLM field. Small but close.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

I've done my time in the armed services and I am not big on air soft but I do live in the area and if you would like someone to man the video for you ( your video gear) that might be an option if I don't laugh to hard while filming you all.

But I'm not nor ever will be a softer. Sorry no diss but it is what it is.......

However if you guys find yourselves in the need of gear repair look me up. I can build just about anything soft gear your heart desires. Packs,pouches slings or? I have a great supply of mill spec thread and small supply of army diggital 500d cordura right now. A working knowledge of mill spec sewing and some other tricks up my sleeve.

I try to spend most my personal time dirt biking. But like I say I would not mind watching or filming for you. Could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    I've done my time in the armed services and I am not big on air soft but I do live in the area and if you would like someone to man the video for you ( your video gear) that might be an option if I don't laugh to hard while filming you all.

But I'm not nor ever will be a softer. Sorry no diss but it is what it is.......

However if you guys find yourselves in the need of gear repair look me up. I can build just about anything soft gear your heart desires. Packs,pouches slings or? I have a great supply of mill spec thread and small supply of army diggital 500d cordura right now. A working knowledge of mill spec sewing and some other tricks up my sleeve.

I try to spend most my personal time dirt biking. But like I say I would not mind watching or filming for you. Could be fun.
    Ok sure! PM sent. I don't think we are playing this week, some of the guys want to watch a football game and we probably won't have enough players. But we don't mind spectators as well, hehe. For the record we don't do airsoft either, nothing against them, but paintballs are easier to get a hold of. but same difference I guess.

Ya I was wondering just how that would roll with the game and all?