Thread: (rented, ignore, delete) Houses for Rent (Saint George) 4 and 6 bedroom

(rented, ignore, delete) Houses for Rent (Saint George) 4 and 6 bedroom

I don't see the Bogley Classified section anymore so will post here.

If you are thinking about moving to Saint George, I have 3 houses for rent.

1st one:

$1500 per month, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 bath, 2500 square feet, huge low maintenance backyard (mostly rocks and trees on drip system), 3 car garage, plenty of places to park your toys such as boats, atv's, etc. Small pets ok, but no large ones please.

It's brand new construction, availaible Feb 1st, Salisbury design. Fully setup kitchen, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, granite countertops. Huge living room, perfect setup for your large screen TV, 8 foot wide entryway, 10 foot ceilings, huge master bath with jetted tubs, dual granite vanities, etc, etc.

2nd and 3rd one:

Brand new beautiful house in Little Valley area
    2 minutes from Little Valley Sports Center and elementary school
    $1500 month
    Security deposit $1500 (can be spilt between the 1st and 2nd month after move in)

6 bedrooms
    2.5 bathrooms,
    2-car garage,
    Tile throughout,
    Granite in kitchen and master bathroom.
    2500 sq ft. with walk-in closet in master plus extra closet,
    Jetted garden tub with a walk-in shower.
    Lots of closet space.
    Yard is fully landscaped with low maintenance landscaping.
    We are working on adding a grass area to the backyard (which is fenced in with block walls and man gates on each side.)

No Smoking
    Pets on approval only

There is a big play area for the kids with lots of grassy areas, a water feature, and picnic tables, about 200 ft from the home.
    New Little Field schools are 2 minutes away with the Little Fields Sports Center.

There are two of these 6 bedroom homes.
    Because these are new homes, I am hearing they don't show up on Google map.
    Directions: You can take River Road to 2450 South.
    Turn right onto Little Valley Road and follow down towards the schools. (This is the back way, but easier to give directions.)
    You will see the Salibury Homes sign. Turn left in there on Crimson Ridge Road towards the LDS church.
    These homes are on the left side. Turn left towards the park.
    Follow road around left to 2659 East 3430 South.
    The second home is further around the corner at 2624 East 3380 South Circle (in the cul de sac).
    Address zip is St George, 84790.
    Both homes are brand new construction.

2659 East 3430 South (google map) (yahoo map)

There are pictures on the craigslist ad http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/apa/2783958961.html

I can take videos or meet you anytime to show you the places. Post here, respond to craigslist ad, or PM me, and I will toss you my cell #.
    I'm sure when google maps updates the area you'll be able to see something besides vacant lots, hehe. But it's a very nice place and the neighborhood is coming along nicely.
    Last edited by Deathcricket; 01-27-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Rented out
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    I don't see the Bogley Classified section anymore so will post here.
    We've added the prefixes for threads, [For Sale] (even though it's for RENT) and [Wanted] so any classifieds can be posted in their related forums.

I'll move this to the General Discussion where it will get more traffic

Thanks bro. Hopefully it's not too much spammage.

One of the 6 bedrooms is rented, so I only have the 4 and 6 left. Getting lots of offers (2 or 3 a day) but get nervous renting to someone who is paying half of what they make in rent, so holding out for perfect tenants. I'm sure they are out there.

I've never really understood the whole "no large pets" thing. I assume that this relates to dogs because I don't think any cat would classify as a large pet and common sense would dictate that a horse wouldn't be acceptable. So dogs, it's been my experience that small dogs are a way bigger pain in the ass than large ones. Small dogs bark a lot more and seem to have more "accidents" inside. So... why no large dogs?

Feel free to ignore... I'm not a renter, just a curious fly on the wall.
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

No that's a legit question. It's been my experience that smaller dogs are usually inside type pets and do less damage overall. Larger dogs tend to be outside and get ignored, dig holes, crap all over, bark, chew on doors, etc. Honestly I would rather no pets at all, but every family seems to have some sort of small animal and that would exclude a lot of people. Renters are a lot different than homeowners though. 85% of them are nice people but those 15% can really screw you over and cost you a lot of money. But it's really a gamble honestly. Just trying to stack the odds in my favor. I'm sure once I get screwed over by a small pet I'll change the rules again and reconsider my values, haha.

I myself have a 75 pound pitbull and he is the best damn dog I have ever owned. He causes virtually no trouble to me at all. And lives in my house peacefully. The frigging cat though peed in a corner of the house and I literally had to tear the carpet out to get rid of the smell. So I kind of agree with you there. But not knowing the people I'm just trying to keep my huge investment somewhat safe, yet still get the biggest range of people. So excluding big dogs and smokers are the 2 things I've been screwed over on so far. Tough call either way though!

Name:  dog-damage-door..jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  23.8 KB

Ok one last spam, houses are all rented. Didn't get anyone from Bogley but figured it was worth a shot.

How is the renting going?

James

You had to bump an old thread? You couldn't just ask me on facebook chat or something???? You bitch!!! It's going very good, all the houses are rented and we were very careful to screen well (I think) and only put people in who would take good care of them. We did end up breaking my "no large dog" rule for one couple. But they have a very old weimaraner and Atlas (my pitbull) said he felt he wouldn't jack my place up too bad. More worried about a puppy who's bored rather than an old dog who likes to sleep all day.

There has only been one scary moment. The house on lot #25 had a serious leak, his kids were taking a bath upstairs and water was leaking downstairs into the kitchen! After a little investigation though we discovered the overflow drain for the tub wasn't screwed on properly and it was leaking behind the seals. Just tightened the screw down and it works fine now, phew!