Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Bogley Sticker Sighting

  1. #1

    Bogley Sticker Sighting

    Drove behind a biggole Bogley sticker on a metallic gray Toyota pickup with a shell today from the Starvation rest stop to Danel's Summit.

    Anyone care to claim this vehicle?
    Lost On A Hill

    Utah Water Log

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Hmmm, I bet we can figure it out.

    I've been wanting to collect a few of the pictures that I see of vehicles with Bogley stickers. Not to hijack, but here is a few...

    If you have one post it up!

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326645242.819299.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  76.5 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326645262.827814.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  83.8 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326645285.777925.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  64.9 KB

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326645313.132676.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  106.0 KB


  4. #3

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by LOAH View Post
    Drove behind a biggole Bogley sticker on a metallic gray Toyota pickup with a shell today from the Starvation rest stop to Danel's Summit.

    Anyone care to claim this vehicle?
    Hey you know what? That might have been my old T-100. It had a shell with the same color and I had a sticker on it when it was sold.

    Was this it?



  6. #5
    Actually, it may have been!

    Probably tripped the guy out that was driving when I was waiving and showing him "LOAH" written on a napkin as he passed by.

    ...I'm easily excited. It's my first time seeing a Bogley sticker on the road.
    Lost On A Hill

    Utah Water Log

  7. #6
    I saw that land cruiser on I-15 heading North around the point a couple weeks ago and forgot to mention it.

  8. #7
    I seen one about a month ago on a big white truck with a big white box trailer at the local subway shop in the morning. So I stopped to see if I might just know them.


    Just a bunch of dam dirt bikers on there way to Logandale.

  9. #8
    You may have seen one on a white Ford Taurus last year, but my wife ripped it off to put her RAGNAR sticker on.












  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanimaka View Post
    I saw that land cruiser on I-15 heading North around the point a couple weeks ago and forgot to mention it.
    Dang, now accadacca knows where his wife has been driving.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    You may have seen one on a white Ford Taurus last year, but my wife ripped it off to put her RAGNAR sticker on.











    Oh snap!


  12. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    You may have seen one on a white Ford Taurus last year, but my wife ripped it off to put her RAGNAR sticker on.











    Hahahaha! Wife beating joke! Hahahahaha!

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    You may have seen one on a white Ford Taurus last year, but my wife ripped it off to put her RAGNAR sticker on.












  14. #13
    Theres a sweet Jeep in AF that I follow home often. Well not all the way home, I wish it went all the way to my house and then parked in the garage.

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX View Post
    Dang, now accadacca knows where his wife has been driving.
    That's actually my ride now and I go over the point of the mountain everyday. However, 95% of the time, I'm on my motorcycle.


  16. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JONBOYLEMON View Post
    Theres a sweet Jeep in AF that I follow home often. Well not all the way home, I wish it went all the way to my house and then parked in the garage.
    Red, lifted, and pictured above next to Kev's stock jeep? That'd be mine. Still rockin that Bogley sticker and still living in AF.

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Red, lifted, and pictured above next to Kev's stock jeep? That'd be mine. Still rockin that Bogley sticker and still living in AF.
    I see you all the time in the morning headed onto I-15.
    Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
    The trout do not rise in the cemetery, so you better do your fishing while you are still alive. SGH

  18. #17

  19. #18
    Nice one by @Garbanzo

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330240280.038928.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  90.9 KB

    Trip Report here: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62270


  20. #19
    Threw one on my Yota. :cool8:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341081701.063372.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  90.9 KB


  21. #20
    My rideName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341598823.895971.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  31.4 KB

Similar Threads

  1. You have been spotted! Bogley Sticker
    By blueeyes in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. Kelsey Sighting
    By keithd in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:52 PM
  4. Bogley sticker on Black Ford F150
    By BruteForce in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 09:10 PM
  5. Cougar sighting in Draper!!
    By savanna3313 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:01 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •