Thread: St George Ride / Dinner this Saturday

St George Ride / Dinner this Saturday

Hey St Georgians... Sorry this isn't Canyoneering but I'll be in St George this Friday and Saturday doing a quickee biking trip and hitting some dinner Saturday night. Some of you don't check the other forums so I wanted to post here.

I'd love to meet up with some of y'all, and you're welcome to hit the bike trails with us too, we'll have a few beginners with us already so don't stress about the skill level

If not, let's grab some grub or at least say hi.

We're flying down there friday night and maybe coming back sunday morning or later saturday night, so it's a real quick trip. Oh, and us Ogden boys have a reputation for being late and spontaneous, and it's true. So expect that.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Have you got the plans finalized? I think I am going to be off Friday and the weekend would love to get the new GoPro2 out on the bike!!
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

We're definitely biking on saturday but haven't decided on the starting time or the trail. We'll probably grab breakfast at the Village Inn on River Road and then head out somewhere. I would love to finish breakfast by 8, but that's not going to happen with my crew

Plus, I guess I'm forgetting it is winter after all... maybe we should plan on a trailhead by 10? or maybe 11... what do you think? How cold is it down there in the mornings?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I would love to finish breakfast by 8, but that's not going to happen with my crew
    When you say "with your crew" do you really mean you? Just saying. Lol.

It is in the 30's in the mornings but warms up nicely to the 60's. Should be some good riding. Will keep in touch.
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

We're also talking about it here in the mountain biking forum, as I said I wanted to throw an invite here just in case some of you guys wanted to meet up and say hi:
    http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthre...-this-Saturday

Thanks.