Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BYU Football 2012

I like the chick that ripped off her clothes and jumped in like a superhero at the 34 second mark.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

And if that was a BYU football player in the gray longsleeve he should be embarrassed as he was getting his ass kicked by the little guy until mister blind side nails him from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Douchebags......
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I like the chick that ripped off her clothes and jumped in like a superhero at the 34 second mark.
    Coming to help out her friend that was dropped by the kid in the black shirt at about the :31 mark.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    And if that was a BYU football player in the gray longsleeve he should be embarrassed as he was getting his ass kicked by the little guy until mister blind side nails him from behind.
    I bet the fight was just a good excuse, in truth, Rosco was just embarrassed that he has a LB on the roster that can't hold his own against a buck-forty college student in a taco joint.

It would be interesting to hear who all the other kids were, if they were students ect. Seems like there were at least 2-3 other kids fighting along side the football players....(hitting #140 while he had gray long-sleeve down) and popping the girl....

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Man, that chick got DROPPED!

Mela in Cougartown!!!
    Is my vocabulary missing a piece here? What's "mela" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kent K25 View Post
    Is my vocabulary missing a piece here? What's "mela" ?
    Sorry, I went to the Yewniversety of Yewtah.

Where is the spelling nazi? http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.p...-Spelling-Nazi

I am sure that San Jose State appreciates BYU and the exposure they gave them on ESPN.....

BYU Football 2012

From a fan perspective, I have never understood how being independent makes BYU football a better product. "Exposure" does very little for a fan. Of course the school and LDS church like the exposure.

The players also pay a lot of attention to being on TV and the teams they will play.
    Life is Good

From a fans perspective an independent schedule gives the fan a lot more to look at than playing UTEP and Wyoming every year. Look at some of the games they have scheduled in the near future due to thier independence and freedom with the schedule. They are going to have some pretty fun games to watch. Roscoe will be Roscoe but I think it opens it up and lets the fans watch a few interesting games.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride View Post
    From a fans perspective an independent schedule gives the fan a lot more to look at than playing UTEP and Wyoming every year. Look at some of the games they have scheduled in the near future due to thier independence and freedom with the schedule. They are going to have some pretty fun games to watch. Roscoe will be Roscoe but I think it opens it up and lets the fans watch a few interesting games.
    Once they lose the first big game what is left to play for? Unless they go undefeated, I see no way to the national championship. It is the same for the Irish. If they lose they are out.

Sorry, I went to the Yewniversety of Yewtah.

Where is the spelling nazi? http://www.bogley.com/forum/member.p...-Spelling-Nazi
    I was being serious...there's more than a few words I'm not familiar with and I like to add to my vocabulary. Wasn't sure if it was mistyped "melee" or and actual word I'm not familiar with.

For the record, looks like you could have played it off as referring to the fight as a "gathering" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mela

Once they lose the first big game what is left to play for? Unless they go undefeated, I see no way to the national championship. It is the same for the Irish. If they lose they are out.
    If they are a one loss team and ranked in the top ten they are still going to play in a big bowl game.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Quote Originally Posted by live2ride View Post
    If they are a one loss team and ranked in the top ten they are still going to play in a big bowl game.
    They wont be in the top ten with one loss and I dont see a one loss season coming any time soon.

Re: BYU Football 2012

PAC12, BIG10, SEC and BIG12 don't want BYU.... I say they are better off independent unless they can hook up with one of those power conferences.

Sent using Tapatalk

I think they're better off independent than joining a subpar conference. They just have a bit too much baggage for ^those conferences I guess (BYU TV, Sundays, etc)