Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: BYU Football 2012

BYU Football 2012

:ROFLOL:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

BYU Football 2012

This is like watching the Ravens vs the Steelers...

BYU Football 2012

6-3 geniuses. A baseball score!

Oh bruther.....

So my deductive reasoning says Utah is the best team in the state:

Utah State beats Utah....Utah State loses to BYU....Utah beats BYU.....USU>Utah>BYU<USU
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Re: BYU Football 2012

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Oh bruther.....

So my deductive reasoning says Utah is the best team in the state:

Utah State beats Utah....Utah State loses to BYU....Utah beats BYU.....USU>Utah>BYU<USU
    Your math is wrong. You need a greater than symbol between byu and usu, not a less than.... just saying.

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Your math is wrong. You need a greater than symbol between byu and usu, not a less than.... just saying.

Sent using Tapatalk

Fixt it. I was drunk when I typed that. The first thing I do when I'm drunk is start trolling the BYU Football thread.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

BYU Football 2012

I heard that Taysom Hill suffered a major knee injury during the draw play with 1:13 left in the game.

Take a knee boneheads!!!

BYU Football 2012

Yep...bummer.

"Indications are that Hill may need knee surgery, possibly as early as Tuesday.

Meanwhile, a source told The Salt Lake Tribune that senior quarterback Riley Nelson, who has missed the last two games with a sore back, told several people Saturday night at a church meeting that he will "definitely play" next Saturday when the Cougars (4-2) play host to No. 14-ranked Oregon State at LaVell Edwards Stadium.

Hill apparently injured his leg on his 19th and final official carry of the game, a 4-yard run up the middle. He limped away after the play and seemed to be favoring his left leg as the Cougars huddled.

At one point he grasped his helmet with both hands and bowed his head, as if he couldn

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I heard that Taysom Hill suffered a major knee injury during the draw play with 1:13 left in the game.

Take a knee boneheads!!!
    This injury is on Brandon Doman, offensive coordinator.
    His play calling is suspect this year and for him to not give the signal to take a knee was just stupid. I know the fans around me at the game were wondering what he was doing.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    This injury is on Brandon Doman, offensive coordinator.
    His play calling is suspect this year and for him to not give the signal to take a knee was just stupid. I know the fans around me at the game were wondering what he was doing.
    To me it looks like he is running the Skyline option offense. QB keeper party!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    To me it looks like he is running the Skyline option offense. QB keeper party!
    Yep. Reminds me of Uncle Rico. "back in '82..." Brandon, coach the team and quit "projecting" yourself into the game. Crud, he has two great receivers and doesn't use the near enough and he has a very good tight end.
    Life is Good

Well this news will help the cougars...and the line has now changed projecting them as the favorite.

--

Oregon State sophomore quarterback Sean Mannion is out indefinitely after suffering a knee injury against Washington State, Beavers coach Mike Riley told reporters Monday.

Mannion played the entire game against the Cougars but didn't play well, throwing three of his four interceptions of the season in a 19-6 win for the 10th-ranked Beavers.

He had an MRI on Sunday, but no details were provided about the nature of his injury.

Junior Cody Vaz will replace Mannion against BYU this weekend. Vaz last saw game action in 2010 when he completed six of 17 passes for 48 yards.

Mannion completed 63 percent of his passes for 1,358 yards with seven touchdowns.

The Beavers (4-0, 3-0 Pac-12) went 3-9 last year but have been one of the nation's big surprises this fall, climbing the rankings after wins over Wisconsin, UCLA, Arizona and Washington State.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ly-knee-injury

Just to be accurate, BYU was a 3 point favorite prior to this news....
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Just to be accurate, BYU was a 3 point favorite prior to this news....
    Ah, ok. I heard it will increase now. Maybe it will be another 6-3 slugfest barn burner!

Actually, I am really enjoying watching our defense. Ziggy Ansah and Van Noy are beasts.
    Life is Good

Yeah, the defense is fun to watch. It is prolly the best ever at BYU?

Could be.
    Life is Good

BYU Football 2012

Predictions for the Oregon State game?

BYU is favored by 5.5

BYU Football 2012

Well, the cougs played them tough.

I'll tell ya one thing. When your backup QB (first collegiate start) comes in and throws for 332 yards, 3 TD's and no INT's...you know you are in the Pac-12.

Looking forward to the day Utah has a guy like that on the bench.