Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BYU Football 2012

Utah fan confronts Bronco and then wants no part of it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Cougar player drops the f-bomb after the game...

4. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

6. Likes Bad Karma, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Cougar player drops the f-bomb after the game...

That's the quote heard round the world. BYU and Falslev will NEVER live that one down. Now every time the accusations about U fan being crass and Godless Mr. Falslev's two choice words will be the immediate rebuttal.

The only way he could've made it worse is by missing ANOTHER FG.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Two more angles... Kinda wish Bronco would have let loose on this guy. What a dope.

Emotional exaustion has set in BYU this week. Boise State 27 BYU 13

I hope you are wrong. I will be there.
    Life is Good

Nice Scott. I actually think BYU would have a pretty good chance to win if it wasn't for last weekend. Man, that is just too much in too short of time.

On a side note my family is die hard Boise State fans. I would name my next kid Peterson if it wasn't a stupid first name.

I think this is a VERY important game for BYU..... Could be the start of something good or something very bad. If they go 2-2, depending on their leadership, it could fracture the team and be a tough next few months. Could be looking at a 5 loss team(Utah State, Notre Dame & Georgia Tech)....dare I say 6 loss team(Oregon State).

End of the day, the team knows that it doesn't much matter....Poinsettia Bowl bound....

Although I'm not a BYU fan, I will give them credit for the tough schedule. Well, and even the timing of it. To schedule at Utah, then turn around and schedule at Boise within 5 days is either a) hard core or b)being independent and not having the leverage to schedule as you wish. Either way props to BYU.

Deuce, I'm with you on the losses. Utah State, N.D., maybe G.T. and I the Beav's can shock people (apparently).

Even though Boise St. is in a down year, it will be tough to go on in and come out with a W. Being a BSU homer I can tell you that we don't get that many good teams coming into Boise so when we do, we ramp it up. I would put this game on the excitment meter somewhere along the lines of a mid-level pac-12 team, with the added element of the religious proximety. So it will be viewed as a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by tomertim View Post
    Although I'm not a BYU fan, I will give them credit for the tough schedule. Well, and even the timing of it. To schedule at Utah, then turn around and schedule at Boise within 5 days is either a) hard core or b)being independent and not having the leverage to schedule as you wish. Either way props to BYU.

Deuce, I'm with you on the losses. Utah State, N.D., maybe G.T. and I the Beav's can shock people (apparently).

Even though Boise St. is in a down year, it will be tough to go on in and come out with a W. Being a BSU homer I can tell you that we don't get that many good teams coming into Boise so when we do, we ramp it up. I would put this game on the excitment meter somewhere along the lines of a mid-level pac-12 team, with the added element of the religious proximety. So it will be viewed as a big game.
    BYU has nothing to do with the timing, it is ESPN....they are at the mercy of the Network. As far as tough....meh, it is a BCS schedule....some good, some bad.... Granted, most of the tough is on the road....

I can't decide who wants to lose this game more, Chris Peterson or Riley Nelson? Fortunately for BYU fans, Rosco pulled Riley..... Boise fans, think your AD will come pull Pete?

Holy smokes what a poor call by Rosco, going for 2.... A team that refuses to bring their kicker on the field(the only reason you even have a chance to tiechances our offense is rolling....and you roll the dice???? Between Chris Peterson, Riley Nelson and Rosco....it was like having three intoxicated 16 year old kids making decisions....

I feel for the BYU D, pitch a shutout and come away wanting.....see my fractured team post above....here we go.

Though, maybe they will rally behind Taysom Hill, who IMO has to be e starting QB from this point forward....BYU is playing for 2013, 2012 is done like dinner.....

Re: BYU Football 2012

Rocoe and Peterson called the game as if they were playing it on Xbox.

Sent using Tapatalk

Just to be clear...when I say "here we go" above, it isn't a "we" like I am a BYU fan....just a "we", as a spectator.

BYU Football 2012

I heard that Bronco said Riley will start next week...

Good god that was horrible. An embarrasement for both offenses on national t.v.

As far as BYU goes, they should be done with Riley for the rest of the year. Let the Pocatello kid do his thing and see what develops. BYU has some losses coming their way.

Boise St. just doesn't have enough talent. The only reason they are even ranked is their name. They deserve to be around the 30-40 range.

I bailed out in the third to read Dr. Sues and duck duck goose to the youngster. I just couldn't take any more.

Re: BYU Football 2012

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I heard that Bronco said Riley will start next week...
    I always loved ol' Lavell Edwards statement "the most popular guy in Provo is BYU's back up QB".

Riley is a decent D1 QB he just has no o- line. He is always scrambling to save his life.

Sent using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I always loved ol' Lavell Edwards statement "the most popular guy in Provo is BYU's back up QB".

Riley is a decent D1 QB he just has no o- line. He is always scrambling to save his life.

Sent using Tapatalk
    I agree, he is a serviceable QB, but even if his starting brings BYU 1-2 more wins through the rest of the season, what is the upside.

Nelson or Hill, they'll beat the terrible teams and lose to the good ones....why not build for the future, the ending of this season is set.... Unless Rosco just wants Nelson to be able to have a farewell tour through the WAC...,

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I agree, he is a serviceable QB, but even if his starting brings BYU 1-2 more wins through the rest of the season, what is the upside.

Nelson or Hill, they'll beat the terrible teams and lose to the good ones....why not build for the future, the ending of this season is set.... Unless Rosco just wants Nelson to be able to have a farewell tour through the WAC...,
    I agree and Utah is in a similar situation. Do you try to win a few more games or build for the future?
    I am also excited to watch Utah State play BYU in a couple weeks. Will the Aggies get them and perform a clean sweep?