Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: St George area Ride Jan 20-21

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    We absolutely need to get the Southern boys up here this summer for a 2-3 day ride. We will Map out some killer loops. I'll get my wife to cook us all some kick ass Mexican food! I'm betting that might be the hook.
    I'm game but I doubt Jarrod will make it anytime after April since his wife is having the baby in April. Rabbits. I'm still waiting to hear back from him on the 21st ride.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hell I'd be hooked if you just set a date But food is always good
    Rabbits- Oh that is just to funny.

So many trails and so little time.
    Anybody interested in dunes (with flaggs ? no not ***gs, FLAGGS)

I know how Garbo just loves sand.

That's it now I have to invent the worlds first take down flag that packs small. NO not f**gg FLAG.

Sorry I thought it was just to flunny.

We need @Garbanzo to setup some sweet shots like this.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    We need @Garbanzo to setup some sweet shots like this.

Has anyone ever seen what remote controlled flying toy he is using to shoot that video?

All funnin aside.
    Garbanzo this your invite let us know just what you have up your sleeve.
    I'm hoping all the riders that made it to Logandale will show.
    I'm looking forward to some I tried to ride with at the Paiute invite but never really met yet.

No matter the ride I know that one thing is for sure and certain. The fact that a guy could not find a better group of guys to ride with.............................................. ............

I know of a small area like this that is hell when dry but if you can catch it in early spring it is a wheel standing soke fest. Half a mile wide with 6 or 7 little rivers at about 4-7 inches deep going on. (Beaver Dam Wash) about march.
    I'm sure nelsonccc knows what I'm talking about.

But it can be very hard core in late spring or cloud bursts/ flash floods.

By the way Garbanzo.
    I seen the latest video, And I must say your little girl is growing.
    Looks like her knees are at about handle bar height.
    Oh the growing pains

But I bet big brother just might have a hand-me-down in store.

I really loved this new video. Enjoy it while you can because if you blink twice they will be married and moved.
    Trust me bro.

This vid is the ultimate expression of what it is like to be a hippy. FREE and EASY. And you all thought that you would never be a HIPPY.

I'm so looking forward to this ride.
    I even placed a help the dumb **s set his bike up thing.
    I even picked a needed new tire that I have never tried out. (P) m16.
    It wont matter at all cause I know I will be more concerned with the dust in my goggles and the rocks I can't see than keeping up.
    That reminds me. What and who was the ole boy with the 230 on the Paiute trail? OK not what but who and is he still riding with Bogley?

You know acca I swear I've seen this video before. Maybe FUYFF rings a bell.

I may have another guy that is interested in coming along here locally.
    He is the owner or part owner of the 8ball motoshop here. Nice guy and I'm sure he rides well.
    I have him mounting a new shoe on the rear today and he offered to take some time Sun. to help me dial in my race Ht. and suspension out at warner with his family.
    He was telling that his wife is doing thirty foot table tops. Not everyone can say that.
    Plus I think he knows the rides out there very well. A+ for us. Think those elusive single tracks.
    Oops the shop is hard8 nit 8ball. MY BAD.

Garbanzo- when I see you again maybe you can bring some maps down with you for the high country.
    Each and every one of those ideas sound to me like we just need to do them all.

After all there is a reason I am the MTN seeker. This dam desert gets way to hot after april.

Oh by the way I love your new avatar, Where is it and more please. Death Valley?

OK the new tire is on just in time for a new adventure

I have not tried the M-16 before so I thought I'd give her a try and see how see does.
    My first impressions are well it looks like the rest with a big ol side knob every other knobb on the outside. not a big deal but noticeable all the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

By the way ACCA nice job as always. I have no idea just were you find these vids but please don't stop. Always inspirational.
    Now let us ride brothers.
    I can't ride for crap but I just can't help but to get exited to get out and try.

It's funny that no matter how bad your day is and no matter how messed up your head is, It only takes about 5min of riding to put it all behind you. And keep it there............................................. ........

Thank God for two wheels and some real throttle.

Garbanzo. Let me know if you want me to stash the cans.
    I think that if somebody can pinpoint with google and GPS with just in case type stuff we can make this work if you would like?
    But to be honest I would rather find some single tracks now that I have this minus 100 lbs thing going on.
    If it is a big ride I'll stick to the big bike but if we do the fun stuff ( and that's why I got the YZ ) I 'll be happy just trying to keep up.
    Just let me know.
    You know me . It's all good. Well short of getting roosted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Garbanzo. Let me know if you want me to stash the cans.
    I think that if somebody can pinpoint with google and GPS with just in case type stuff we can make this work if you would like?
    But to be honest I would rather find some single tracks now that I have this minus 100 lbs thing going on.
    I'm good heading out towards the AZ strip in the area of the loop you posted. We can find some new ground. I can carry an added 2 gallons, so I could help 2 other bikes extend range. Acca is chomping at the bit for a long ride, so I'll get with him tonight to discuss it. IF YOU have an area you think all will enjoy, by all means, post it. If you want to stash cans and do that big loop, that would be great. Either way, I will let you know. And I like the new nickname "Garbo".
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Honestly the area I posted I have not riddin.
    But as long as we know were the gas is stashed and better still can get to it then we can adjust to just about any route I would guess.
    If I was any good with a gps this would be much easier but if I have to put this together we may not be coming home.
    My GPS skills are, well zero.
    Don't get me wrong I want to do this and will stash the gas but I think we need to fine tune it to make it work.

So how many are coming and how much gas to stash? I only own two 5 gln cans but if needed I'll grab 2 more?

I can get us to the rim of the grand canyon if that's what we decide. I'm easy if we do some other loop instead. Any riding is good riding.

We won't have a final count on people for another week I bet.

One thing to keep in mind is in Arizonia, The county roads you need to be plated.
    I Think as long as your not on the main roads (like the ones that run directly to the Grand )there is little chance of trouble for those of us that are not plated but I did have a run in with the Fish and Game this fall out there.
    FEDS as in BLM have a map that shows certain roads that are legal but it seems the great state of Arizonia has other ideas as to how this works.

I for one do not want to drive clear around the Grand Canyon to prove that I was obeying federal laws.
    I've come across hundreds of BLM vehicles with no worry but when I ran into the State vehicle it was only during their deer hunt season.

Kingman for me is twice as far as Vegas.
    In other words it would cost more to fight than to just pay up.
    Just another money making sceem.
    I think they're still pissed about the lack of Feds on the Mexico border.
    In fact they're trying to impose a toll between St. George and Mesq.
    It will never happen but it does give them something to bargain with on capital hill.
    Reminds me of the dirty tricks that S.U.W.A. uses.