Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [HOT] Holiday Deal of the Day

[HOT] Holiday Deal of the Day

I have been doing quite a bit of shopping on Amazon lately and now my wife is involved. She bought a gift for $60 at Target only to find it on Amazon for $20. Wow!

I am going to feature a Hot Deal everyday through the end of the year. This is the best way to help support Bogley as we tuck some money away for our 2012 operating expenses (contests, hosting, software, etc). Read More

Some of these items sell out very fast and this one only has 2 Hours left!

Jump-N-Carry JNC300XL 900 Peak Amp Ultraportable 12-Volt Jump Starter with Light

Name:  Screen shot 2011-&#4.png
Views: 341
Size:  11.6 KB

Other Top Holiday Deals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    I buy so much from Amazon - so many books! --- and thanks for your post! It reminded me to go here instead of using my normal link to Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by tanya View Post
    I buy so much from Amazon - so many books! --- and thanks for your post! It reminded me to go here instead of using my normal link to Amazon.
    Cheers.

Bogley needs to create a firefox affiliate plugin so that you install it once and then every time you go to Amazon the bogley shopping code will already be there and there is no need to remember to come back to Bogley just to shop on Amazon :)

http://affiliatefox.net/ <--- FREE :)
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

For Chrome someone could modify this user script quick enough http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/95551

For Safari http://blog.lexfriedman.com/post/898...n-money-people will do the trick

I have no clue for IE
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Thanks for the tips DOSS.

Quote Originally Posted by DOSS View Post
    Bogley needs to create a firefox affiliate plugin so that you install it once and then every time you go to Amazon the bogley shopping code will already be there and there is no need to remember to come back to Bogley just to shop on Amazon :)

X2 - this would be awesome and I would install immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by DOSS View Post

Quote Originally Posted by canyonaddict View Post
    X2 - this would be awesome and I would install immediately.
    Thanks for the support folks. If you are browsing with Firefox, please click this link from each computer you use:

Bogley Firefox Amazon Plugin

Name:  icon_firefox..png
Views: 140894
Size:  1.3 KB Name:  amazon-icon..gif
Views: 140561
Size:  1.1 KB

Has anyone successfully made a purchase for today's deal or is it just me? I get all the way to the purchase page and it just keeps asking me if I want a free credit card, cant actually make the purchase and checkout. :(

Edit: Oh now the deal has expired and it works for the regular price of $25, lol.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    Edit: Oh now the deal has expired and it works for the regular price of $25, lol.
    Sounds like their plan was well executed