Thread: Rekluse Z Start Pro

Rekluse Z Start Pro

Some of you may remember that I had been running a Dyna Ring in my bike. I was having trouble getting it to release at idle recently. My dealer and I took it apart and found that my boss and basket had some pretty serious grooves worn in them. At this point I was going to need several new parts. We decided to step up and buy the Rekluse unit and give it a whirl since it came with several of the parts I needed in the kit. They have a 30 day return if not satisfied so we thought we would give it a try. The Z start retains complete use of the clutch and will not stall. You can speed shift it at WOT. I used it the other day down to White Wash and to say the least it is one fine piece of equipment. Is much more precise then my Dyna Ring and the clutch works just like stock. I will not be sending it back. The one big drawback to the Dyna Ring was when under heavy load you could not shift it unless you let way up on the hammer. This made riding in dunes difficult. This new unit does not have that problem. Rekluse also now has a clutch, left hand brake combo setup, looks cool.

Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Good info, thanks Mark.

My neighbor is toying with the idea of rekluse/dyna ring for his CRF450R. Sounds like the Rekluse is the way to go.

My wife wants to trade in the Suzuki Eiger 400 for a bike and I think this would be perfect to boost her confidence on the tight, steep and loose trails.

BTW, I love riding White Wash, but lately it's been on my Kawasaki Brute 650--a lot of fun, but I want a new CRF450X. Maybe Santa will bring me one???

I like the idea of not stalling but do you have the clutch when you really hit it and need it or does it slip a little?

I have 4 bikes with the rekluse in them (200 exc, 250 exc, 300 xc & my wifes ttr 110) I have installed all of them and so far haven't had any problems. On tight single track or in moab they are great!!