Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Tebow time!!!

It's Tebow time!!!

Can you believe this guy. He's starting to ruin my Sundays. When the "Donkeys" started 1-4, I thought OK I don't need to worry about these losers. SAY WHAT!!
    It's Tebow time. I don't understand it, but i'm going along with it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The guy sure is fun to watch.... best of all you only need to watch the 4th quarter of his games.

The part I enjoy most about his success is it makes all the "experts" that keep bad mouthing him look stupid.

He is fun to watch...no question about that.

He got the cover of Sports Illustrated. If they beat the Patriots this weekend with the SI cover jinx, the god of football is definitely on his side.

2:00 today, Tom Brady's Patriots -Vs- Tim Tebow's Bronco's

I'm going skiing first!

I hate the Patriots.... go Tebow!

No magic in Mudville today.

Quote Originally Posted by powderglut View Post
    No magic in Mudville today.
    I'm not so sure.... the Donkeys lost, but Tebow finally looked like a quality NFL QB you could ride into the playoffs. He was really slinging it.

200 yards passing, two TD's and no interceptions.... and if that wasn't good enough he also ran for 100.

The feller is learning fast, he is learning to read a defense, if he keeps improvong at this rate he will be a force.....

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'm not so sure.... the Donkeys lost, but Tebow finally looked like a quality NFL QB you could ride into the playoffs. He was really slinging it.

200 yards passing, two TD's and no interceptions.... and if that wasn't good enough he also ran for 100.
    Not to take anything away from Tebow, because I like him but the Patriots' defense has made superstars out of the likes of Dan Orlovsky, Rex Grossman, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chad Henne (over 400 yds) this year. They are simply awful, and the reason they won't win in the playoffs again this year.....

That said, it has been fun watching him/them find ways to win (especially against the New York Jests) this year, and I hope they make the playoffs...

True dat.... But I'm still curious to see what happens with Tebow in the long run.....

Here is what I've noticed about Tebow...... Everyone runs a special defense against him. All the game film the Bronco's watch the week before is nearly useless because no one runs their standard D against Tebow. Every other QB in the league (excpet maybe Newton) can watch the same tapes and they all use the same keys. It takes the Donkey coaches 1/2 the game to figure out what the D is doing to them and game plan against it. Which is one of the big reasons Tebow always looks much better in the second half. I think you will see a big difference when Tebow sees some of these teams for a second time, when they have some tape on the D to game plan against, and Tebow gains more experience in D recognition.

And you have to remember.... The guy has still only played in 7 NFL games. Not a lot of QB's in the NFL look good after only 7 games. Elway was a train wreck in his first 7 games.

And you have to remember.... The guy has still only played in 7 NFL games. Not a lot of QB's in the NFL look good after only 7 games. Elway was a train wreck in his first 7 games.
    So was Aikman

No wonder they didn't win! The SI cover jinx, and SNL skit said, that Jesus wasn't going to help him this week. Totally makes sense to me.

I'd love to see them make the playoffs, but they still gotta go to Buffalo and home with KC. If they make it,It's likely they'll host Pittsburg or the Ravens in the first round and probably get it handed to them. He's definitely learning on the job

Holy crap they did it again!!

Well there's no such thing as an easy win for the Broncos. But some how...... It always has to go down to the wire. Yee Haw got another week to cheer these guys on! YES!!!!

Sure fun to watch!!

Pats up next...good luck with that!

This should be fun.... I hate the Pats.

the jesus thing is so ridiculous, and bugs me to no end. but as a football player, i do love rooting for the guy. can't imagine a better teammate than him.

i do hate the people cheering for him because of jesus though. seriously, jesus don't give a shit. cheer for him on his merits of being a good guy and a helluva a competitor, but enough with this "jesus did it" nonsense. way too over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    the jesus thing is so ridiculous, and bugs me to no end. but as a football player, i do love rooting for the guy. can't imagine a better teammate than him.

i do hate the people cheering for him because of jesus though. seriously, jesus don't give a shit. cheer for him on his merits of being a good guy and a helluva a competitor, but enough with this "jesus did it" nonsense. way too over the top.
    I think it just helps fuel the fire. Most people could not possibly think that there is any holy intervention. People want to make a story out of it because it helps fuel Tebow's magical season. He got his chance. He's showing he has some ability and a very strong desire to win. Strongly underestimated by most everybody on the planet, the best excuse for his rise to glory is Jesus.
    I think it's hilarious!
    Think there will be a few folks watching next Saturday nite?

yep, think you got it about right... oh well, still fun to watch.

Will we see a repeat of this on Saturday?

Name:  381042_101504662224&.jpg
Views: 1530
Size:  40.7 KB