Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freeze Fest X

Zions the "s" is silent trackrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by qedcook View Post
    Anyone want to do a canyon or two on the 26th?
    opening day of freeze fest should find someone to go with on the 26th

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    So it looks like there is enough interest to warrant getting some hoodies made... Cost will be $25...

I'll put $15 down on it 'cause I don't want sleeves on mine.

I hope some day I can go to this! That looks extremely fun and so shitty at the same time! Worth it I'm sure!

looks like we've got about 12 orders confirmed so far for hoodies, and there may be enough to do both orange and blue. be sure to let me know what your preference is, and if we get a few more oranges, we'll make it happen. Around 25 people interested so far.

looks like it is going to be a good crowd this year

Just a reminder... I'm placing the sweatshirt order first thing tomorrow morning. If you are interested, please send paypal by tonight, and then check this list to make sure your size is correct and color preference... they will all be blue unless we get enough oranges to do both blue and orange.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Paypal is danransom (AT) gmail (DOT) com

I'll take the orange, Dan, if we can get enough to go with both.

Can we get sleeveless onsies with the logo on them? I'd rock that shit.

Nuts. Did I miss the deadline for the hoodies?
    Life is Good

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Nuts. Did I miss the deadline for the hoodies?
    There's always one...

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    There's always one...
    Oh go take a pill....

OK, so I'm an idiot. I had a life these last couple of days and missed it. Also, I have purchased exactly one item on the internet in my life. Yes, really. I can't even remember how to work Paypal. My wife on the other hand is a seasoned expert at internet purchases. I was actually going to have someone at my office do the deal. You see, these little canyoneering and camping things sometimes have to be purchased via highly planned, technically sound, and covert operations so as to have the desired item magically appear in the wash and not on the credit card statement. It is an art form --- marital money laundering that is, particularly at Christmas time.

BTW Tom, sorry you were up at 4 a.m. taking pain meds. That stinks. I hope you feel better soon.
    Life is Good

scott - there's a CHANCE we could increase the order by two. they are still finalizing the artwork, so they haven't printed yet. i'll keep you posted.

Yikes! I saw this post 2 days late!!

I want a hoodie too - don't care which color. I'll be in attendance sometime during the week of 26th - 30th. I'll be in SLC for New Year's...

Sorry for the belated request - I owe you big time if you can pull it off for me.

BTW - I don't want anything to do with The Black Hole (too Krazy for me), but count me in for almost any other dry canyon.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

You kids are in luck... I called them today and they haven't printed yet, so I added 4 more hoodies to the order. Rockgremlin, Scott, Maverick, and Landon. If you guys can send money to my paypal, that would be sweet!

The hoodies are scheduled to be delivered on the 22nd, in time for me to bring them to FF.

Thanks. I will get my assistant right on it.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    You kids are in luck... I called them today and they haven't printed yet, so I added 4 more hoodies to the order. Rockgremlin, Scott, Maverick, and Landon. If you guys can send money to my paypal, that would be sweet!

The hoodies are scheduled to be delivered on the 22nd, in time for me to bring them to FF.
    Dan,

What did they say about the onesie? If the sleeves are a problem I can cut them off myself.

-Brejcha

Quote Originally Posted by abirken View Post
    I've watched this gathering take place but only ONLINE for the last few years and have been envious each year. I am thinking it's time to actually go and especially since it's the roman numeral X. If anything I will bring beer, pie, FIRE WOOD and good company. It's possible I do a canyon or two, dependent on where I fit into the melting pot.
    Be there! Or be talked about!
    I hope you come Alison!!! We're gonna have sooooo much fun!
    If the shoe fits ~ pretend it doesn

At the last two Feezefests, several of us worked at raising money for an environmental group called the Great Old Broads for Wilderness. It worked like this. People would pledge a dollar amount per person who descended the Black Hole on January 1st. The numbers were usually in the low teens. It was a rousing success as over $5000.00 were raised in all. Due to BLM permit issues in connection with fund raising events and the liability issues that the lawyers brought up (You can't insure FreezeFest), the Great Old Broads can no longer officially sponsor such an event. BUT that does not stop individuals from making a pledge and following through with a donation to this worthy group.Make your pledge. I will inform everyone of how many fools,...I mean brave souls make the descent this year. So pass the word! Pass the hat or come on down and descend the canyon.
    Ram
    GOB info

http://greatoldbroads.org/about-the-broads/
    http://greatoldbroads.org/programs/
    http://greatoldbroads.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/greatoldbroads?filter=2

What a fantastic event... I wish I could join...
    I think I'm gonna have to try to make it next year.
    It will hopefully be continued next year

Looks like the weather is starting to warm up for next week, a steamy 21 degrees at night

Some of the Mapleton boys will be showing up Friday morning. We hope to cook up some goodies for those who are there.
    Life is Good