Thread: Ogden area climbing gyms

Ogden area climbing gyms

I'll be moving to the Ogden area in February, so I'm scouting out options for my free time.

As for indoor climbing, so far I've found out about the Front, a place called iRock, and the climbing wall at Weber State U. Any others I missed? Better yet, anybody have opinions on any of the places?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Have not tried Front or iRock. But I have been to WSU's wall. Not bad and they change the routes frequently. Not very high. There are more in SLC as well I think a Front and Momentum. I really liked Momentum.
    Chere'

The Front is a good gym. The are a couple nice lead walls and the bouldering is huge.

I've never been to the WSU wall or Irock. A lot of folks I talk to used to go to those; then stopped when the Front opened.

^ Thanks for the review of the Front!

+1 for the front. That's where my membership is. Great lead wall and tons of bouldering. The staff is also great. Weber and irock are weird about stuff and have pretentious staff. Shad, the guy who runs the gear shop at the front, knows his gear and is always helpful when considering your next purchase.

I'll be moving to the Ogden area in February, so I'm scouting out options for my free time.
    asad

We may be taking the scouts to iRock one of these Tuesday nights

Ogden area climbing gyms

Hello everyone I arrived in Seoul mid-December and have been hunting down a good climbing gym ever since. I have visited two different places Astroman and Summit however they were closed on the weekend. I tried finding a third place, but I could not find it. Does anyone know of any gyms around Sungshin Womens University and Bomun station or within a close subway trip? As soon as I get my first paycheck in February, Im going to buy a membership somewhere -- I just need to find a place first If anyone is around my area and would like to tag along Id be keen. Let me know Cheers