Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirt Biking in St. George - Dec. 9-10

Dirt Biking in St. George - Dec. 9-10

More details later.

Who's in?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I believe I'm in!!! May take the commander too...

In and I'll put on my rain moccos and do a little pre ride rain dance for you in hopes of pleasing the great tackyness gods LOL.

This one was kinda fun: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48820

Could do it from the STG side. It's an easy change of pace ride. Would there be too much snow though?

I'm out... son let me know that Dec 9th is his commencement. Kinda hard to miss that one!

I could go most any other time!

I'm in and maybe one other.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Decisions Decisions Decesions

WEll now just when I was thinking to put the little tank on you all had to show me the answer

The drive train needs a little work as well 20 mpg faster I say.
    Found that the old replacement front was only a 13 woo hoo.
    THe rear was a 47 and now a 48.
    Front will be 14 as should be.

I like the Idea of well just let's say back to stock

And after careful consideration the beast will return to a beast

Sorry to hear DBL MOO if you can't find others to ride down here I will ride with you just ask!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

HMMM 75 miles round trip or 250?

.Snow. is a four letter word around here brother.
    The high country can hold some on the north side well into a week at 7000k level but not to worry as it is still very early into winter down here
    But that can change at any time pending storms in the high country.

The look out tower at top of Black Rock has been known for 4-5 foot snows middle of winter.
    Just saying.
    The nice thing about this country is that even in the winter there is always a go around. And around and around if need be.

DIrty little southern Utah

Nelsson ccc has something up his sleeve for Dec. but I think he might just show up
    for this and hopefully his side kick Texican
    Hi Jared. Or rather Howdy Rowdy.

It would be nice to see 40cal too. HINT HINT.

There has been some snow in the high country but it is almost gone as fast as it shows it's ugly head.

The jeep boys love this but are always sideways in the far ruts in compound gear.
    Blllllloup se ya girls.

Working on getting another Friday off, sounds like fun

Jarrod and I are working on coming the 9th. Might be hard, I'm already taking off from the 16th to the 29th to go to NY for christmas. Is the plan to ride all day fri and sat? Is it a street legal required ride or something else?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Jarrod and I are working on coming the 9th. Might be hard, I'm already taking off from the 16th to the 29th to go to NY for christmas. Is the plan to ride all day fri and sat? Is it a street legal required ride or something else?
    This is a Bogley ride so we don't really have "plans" if you know what I mean. Some of us might not even have tools or repair supplies in the case that our bike breaks down.

I was thinking of riding for a day out at Warner Valley and another day maybe over the mountain to Mesquite and back. We shouldn't really need a plate for either...unless you don't have the range: http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48820

But I am easy, if there is a new place or a better ride in St. George then lets do it. The current plan would give us a technical (sorta ride) one day and an easy dirt road kinda exploring scenery day the other.

Thoughts?

Dam sam that's a hole dam week between the 9th and the when ever the Frigg Christmas NY crap

Everybody should get a good dose of red sand whoops just because thanks gorging is over and and we all need to make less room for x-mas goodies.

Hey does this mean 40 cal is in?

Acca a 21" tube works just as well in the rear Baby. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post

Hey does this mean 40 cal is in?
    My bike is for sale and work is busy so its not a for sure but I am 70% in right now

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal View Post
    My bike is for sale and work is busy so its not a for sure but I am 70% in right now
    For sale? Upgrade!?

Dammit 40 cal. I hate to hear of anybody selling their ride due to work.
    Just aint right brother.
    It happens But.
    My prayers are in the right direction for you 40.
    Hope to see you and don't sell it for a Bronco ride fix.

Maybe we all need to crawl before we walk but----------------------- Sometimes you just need to fly to feel the dirt under you................

If I was in the market i'd buy it and tease the living shit out of you with both bikes I know you love to ride LOL.
    Either way say howdy when you come by rock crawling.
    And just take the time off you deserve for a little ride before you sale.

You know if you can pull that rabbit out of your ass. Easier said than done sometimes....................

Note to self -----

When I shot myself in the foot make sure it is with a BB gun and not a twelve gage.

Now please tell me your just upgrading bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    This is a Bogley ride so we don't really have "plans" if you know what I mean. Some of us might not even have tools or repair supplies in the case that our bike breaks down.
    Funny Guy! The ironic part is that I just ordered a 30count box of Co2 cartridges not more than an hour ago. I'm going to add pretension to my rear spring so I can bring a tool box

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    unless you don't have the range: [URL]http://www.bogley.com/forum/showthread.php?
    BTW, I have an additional mount on my rack for another gallon, making 2 added gallons. Hell, Mtn Seeker has enough fuel for the whole crew!! For what it's worth.