Thread: Desert Deer Hunters VS High speed desert practice

Desert Deer Hunters VS High speed desert practice

Got out into the west of ST. George area dessert were there is maybe at best 4 or 5 cactus button bucks.
    Long story short there is never anybody out there any other time of the year but today I had the pleasure of passing no less than 8 atv's,7 trucks, 3 jeeps, 5 side by sides, and three cattle haulers. DEER HUNT IS ON.

Still managed to eat up 2 1/2 glns gas inside of 70 miles.

The cattle haulers think they own the hole dam country and go done the roads straight down the middle at about 60mph kicking up miles of dust in the process.
    Made passing them a little dicy at best and they may or may not have a little less lighting up front after I got pissed and passed.
    ****em if they can't may a hole.

I bet there was atleast 50 riggs and double that in atvs and half that in side by sides.
    Temps were about 70 or so and the roads dry and loose.
    Great day of high speed kickin ass.
    Maybe I'll head to Warner Valley in the afternoon Friday.

Good way to get shot iffin they could get the guns out fast enough.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Where exactly where you? I love the area out over by the Beaver wash. There are a couple of amazing dirt roads near gunlock that are super fun!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Just east of Motoqa

Ran the power line road south out of I think it's called Horse Cyn. from the power relay station just off the main road that heads east out of the Paiute rez.

Came back on the shelf road the stays just above the wash then comes to a four way if you keep going north it takes you up to Gold Hill mine area.

Sounds like fun. I gotta get down there this winter. It just started getting cold up north.

Yah I hear you. It dropped down 73 today down here. BRRRRRRRR
    I actually had to start the day with a second t-shirt. Terrible shit down here

But hay Thanksgiving might just be in the sixties HINT HINT.

I bet nelsonccc might just stoke you all into a day or two as I think he comes down or up this way that time of year.

Sorry nelson but I know you lived here longer than me and we want your secret trails bitch. LMAO. You kinow before you do the AK thingy.

But if anybody is coming down for Thanksgiving weekend get a hold of me and I will be more than happy to ride what ever your heart desires if it be dunes,desert, or?

And if you can't read my writing it is only because my finger just don't type well after I broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Yah I hear you. It dropped down 73 today down here. BRRRRRRRR
    I actually had to start the day with a second t-shirt. Terrible shit down here

Glad to see somebody has a wee bit of humor while the snow is flying up there.