Thread: Could This Bike Replace Your Car?

Could This Bike Replace Your Car?

good.is - Tony Pereira designs bikes that he

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

For the price, the Surly Big Dummy is head and shoulders above...

Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    For the price, the Surly Big Dummy is head and shoulders above...
    I would take any surley for the name of their bikes alone !

haha same here. When I am old and dont enjoy riding a heavy bike as much as i do now, Surly will be the only hardtail brand I will even look at. Have you seen there moon lander or moon rover or whatever it is? Speaking of bike names, have you seen what Cove bikes have to offer? lol

Just what I need another g spot to take care of. Speaking of cove bikes !

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

. I got to test the new Surly Moonlander at Interbike up Bootleg Canyon and all I can say is I WANT one! The 4.7" tires are noticable in the turns but it handles well and will ride through ANY sand and I'm sure snow too.
    ....not to rub it in too much buit I tested a Cove freeride monster in bright lime with purple cranks. What a fun bike to ride!

RUB IT IN OLD MAN

Those moonlanders look fun to rally on a loamy/tacky trail...

I'd ride that to work, but I'm afraid of getting shot. Still in DC ;) I'm moving to Germany in December so hopefully I'll get in some good snowboarding this season! Definitely some good mountain biking next season!

Quote Originally Posted by caburt View Post
    I'd ride that to work, but I'm afraid of getting shot. Still in DC ;) I'm moving to Germany in December so hopefully I'll get in some good snowboarding this season! Definitely some good mountain biking next season!
    Germany? Congrats! I would be drooling over the fine motorcycles and automobiles.

Miss hangin' with ya caburt.

Hey caburt, I haven't seen you for a long time. It was fun riding with you and your friend a few years back. My aunt and uncle live in Germany and they send me chocolate all of the time. It is the best. Hope you have fun seeing new things with your adventures.

Thanks! I definitely miss the UUtah (I mean Bogley) crew. I miss the Tuesday rides a lot. Maybe Bogley needs a Eurocation for some downhill rides in the Alps! Haha. I've been riding my bike, but mainly on asphalt paths around DC. Cool scenery but nothing like the adventures in Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX View Post
    Hey caburt, I haven't seen you for a long time. It was fun riding with you and your friend a few years back. My aunt and uncle live in Germany and they send me chocolate all of the time. It is the best. Hope you have fun seeing new things with your adventures.
    Yeah, I've been a slacker. I miss riding with you guys too. I will make more effort in Germany to do some trail riding. Hopefully in the Alps! Good talking to you!

Whoa! Blast from the past! How's Germany treating you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Whoa! Blast from the past! How's Germany treating you?
    Sombeech! Not in Germany yet. I leave Dec 5th. DC is pretty cool though. I haven't done much trail riding, just asphalt paths. It's still hard to find ladies to ride with. Haha. How have you been? I promise I haven't totally bailed on you guys. I still check out the forum, just never post anything. I'm happy to see you're still going strong :)

i didn't see any cup holders? useless with out one for the morning go juice.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by caburt View Post
    Sombeech! Not in Germany yet. I leave Dec 5th. DC is pretty cool though. I haven't done much trail riding, just asphalt paths. It's still hard to find ladies to ride with. Haha. How have you been? I promise I haven't totally bailed on you guys. I still check out the forum, just never post anything. I'm happy to see you're still going strong :)
    I ride with a few girls from time to time but they're up in the Ogden area. If you're looking to hook up with them from time to time I can give you their info. Just a warning though, they climb better than any guy I ride with.