Thread: Anyone interested in Keyhole on Saturday the 1st?

Anyone interested in Keyhole on Saturday the 1st?

I will be in the park this coming weekend with the family, but plan on sneaking away for a couple hours and doing Keyhole. Is anyone interested? I have never done keyhole due to it's popularity and length but it seems I have saved it for the perfect occasion. ( I get to play and yet still have time to spend with the family).

The only glitch would be if I was denied a walk in permit Saturday morning as I will not be in the area until Friday night.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You shouldn't have any problems getting a permit, there are still 50 available online for Saturday.

You may want to just go online and reserve a permit, this will only be an additional $5 and provides peace of mind. That being said, I will be doing Keyhole on the 1st. I will be taking my son through. We will be taking it slow, but you would be welcome to join us...

Quote Originally Posted by tcott View Post
    You shouldn't have any problems getting a permit, there are still 50 available online for Saturday.
    Thanks tcott! Actually I have already secured one. Once I posted this I went online and reserved one. I don't typically do that unless I'm really committed to a particular canyon. In this case I am. Thanks for the heads up though.

Quote Originally Posted by jon.moab View Post
    You may want to just go online and reserve a permit, this will only be an additional $5 and provides peace of mind. That being said, I will be doing Keyhole on the 1st. I will be taking my son through. We will be taking it slow, but you would be welcome to join us...
    Thanks jon.moab! I did go online and reserve one as noted above. Thanks for the invite I'd be happy to join you. I was debating on taking my son if he was interested. He is 15 and has never done a canyon but is very agile and Iv had him on a rope a couple of times. Is this a similar match to what your itinerary might be? If it sounds like a plan send me a pm an we can work out the details.