Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroic Bystanders in Logan move burning car to save Biker

Heroic Bystanders in Logan move burning car to save Biker

This is pretty remarkable video (if this was posted somewhere already, I apologize!)
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/13/...ash/index.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow! It's nice to see people help people.
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

I know a few of the people in the video
    IF she isn't happy no ones happy. If she isn't happy long enough you'll unhappy with half your stuff.
    http://childbikingutah.blogspot.com/

Excellent work!!! I love to see people at their best. It is great to see so many running to help.
    Life is Good

That is friggin amazing!!!!! What a cool story. Am I the only one who saw them immediately disperse and thought "You better run, his family is going to sue your pants off if he's paralyzed". Glad I'm proved wrong and there is still goodness in the world.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

I would like to know who the lady is..she is first to look under car..then tries to push the car, this lady is a stud..they all are, but since she went fist, she gets my vote for MVP
    go get lost, it is good for the soul

Quote Originally Posted by chromehead58 View Post
    I would like to know who the lady is..she is first to look under car..then tries to push the car, this lady is a stud..they all are, but since she went fist, she gets my vote for MVP
    I was thinking the same thing. She was the first to realize that the guy was still alive. Kelsey Adler: http://connect2utah.com/news-story/?nxd_id=163587
    Are we there yet?

"We got more people and started to lift it up. And it got really scary when the car started to slide out but we pulled him out just in time before we lost the car and dropped it,"

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post

Damnit Dan I was waiting to post that one but I thought I'd get a big fat facepalm from you.

I believe this is the actual raw footage....

WTF is up with the dude in the suit? Nice of him just stand there and watch.....

Anyhoo.... nice job to those that acted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    WTF is up with the dude in the suit? Nice of him just stand there and watch.....
    Do you know how much that suit costs?

But kudos to him for trying to wait for the victim to wake up to see if he needed a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Do you know how much that suit costs?

But kudos to him for trying to wait for the victim to wake up to see if he needed a lawyer.

I just want to know how they can call people involved in the rescue 'bystanders'... that would imply that they were all the guy wearing the suit and just standing by as they guy died in a horrid fiery death..
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Great point. The article has changed a bunch since I originally posted it, I can't remember if that was part of the original headline or if I just goofed on my choice of words in this thread title!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

I believe this is the actual raw footage....

Anyhoo.... nice job to those that acted.
    The guy in the suit is the driver of the BMW. Makes it look even worse than it is. As someone who rides a motorcycle every day, I can tell you people are idiots. This guy pulled out in front of the moto, then stands by as people rescue the kid out from under his car. LAME.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!