Thread: SLC area disc golfers?

SLC area disc golfers?

Hey, any disc golfers on here? I just moved out to salt lake, and I'd like to get out disc'n a few times before winter. I'm not the best player in the world, but I'm not the worst either. I have my good days and bad... Let me know if you want to meet up and throw a round.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Where do you play? There are only a few courses here is SLC. Only ones I know of are City Creek Park, Valley Regional Park, University of Utah, and Solitude. I am terrible but the beauty of disc golf is that the courses take about the same amount of time no matter how bad you are. I am game to play anytime.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Thanks for the heads up Beech.

I'd be down with getting together some day next week. You guys want to play during lunch?
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Lunch time wont work for me unless it's on Friday next week. I just switched to 12hr shifts (7:30-7:30), so I'm kind of stuck to weekends this week and next, but I have the following week off and could play over lunch any day but Friday..

I can play anytime. Lunch is good, after work is cool (I get off at 3:30 or 4 pm M-F), and weekends are no problem at all. Someone tell me when and where and I will be there.

Lunch time next Friday work for you guys? I don't know where to go, I haven't played any of the courses out here yet. Let me know if that works and someone pick a location and I'll be there.

So my search to find a group of some sort for disc golfers in the area came up short, so I decided to start one of my own, maybe it will catch on maybe not, but its worth a shot. Once it gets rolling, I'll add scheduled times to meet up and play. Here's the link.

http://www.meetup.com/Salt-Lake-City...Golfers-Group/

Sadly I cannot go this Friday, I have a lunch appointment that I would be ill advised to miss. Sorry. Any other day I could go though. :(

I'll be going to Creekside Park on Saturday at 12:30 if that works.

I will be there on Saturday at 12:30.

Hey, if you can still make it at Creekside tmr, meet me at my truck in the parking lot. I'll have to only blue ford ranger with Michigan plates on it.

I will look for a blue ford, I am planning on being there.

Lets try this again, does Thursday afternoon work for anyone? Try Valley Regional this time @ say 5:00?

Sorry I totally missed this.

No big deal. Maybe next time if there is a next time, I won't be able to get back out until the weekend after next.