Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please vote for my video in the 1st Annual Snowbird Local Hero POV Video Contest!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Shared it on my fb wall, hope that helps a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by hikster11 View Post
    Done
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jdgibney View Post
    Shared it on my fb wall, hope that helps a bit!
    Thank you so much!

Just hit 100 votes and I am 3 votes away from taking second place. Thanks for all the support, keep it coming- I have a good chance to win this one!

Bumping this in honor of 11.1.11 snow fall in the Wasatch! I am currently in second place and only 19 votes out from taking the top spot in the snowboard category. Thanks so much for the support, lets keep it going! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nebz View Post
    Bumping this in honor of 11.1.11 snow fall in the Wasatch! I am currently in second place and only 19 votes out from taking the top spot in the snowboard category. Thanks so much for the support, lets keep it going! Thanks!
    How long does it go until?

Quote Originally Posted by jdgibney View Post
    How long does it go until?
    I am currently second place in the Snowboarding category. Please, if you can share this or get as many people as possible to vote for me, I would be forever grateful. Heli boarding has been a dream of mine!

Here is the info jdgibney:

Round 1 Voting
    There will be one (1) round of public voting during the Contest Period. Up to four (4) videos (“Finalists”) in each category, Ski and Snowboarding, with the most “Likes” on Facebook will advance to Round 2 voting. “Likes” received on Facebook after 5:00 PM EST on Dec 31, 2011 will be void. Finalists will be notified by email, based on the information provided on the entry submission form. In the case of a tie, Sponsor will select the Finalists. All decisions regarding winners will be made solely by Sponsor and are final and binding.

Round 2 Voting
    On or about January 15, 2012, up to 4 Finalists’ Videos will be presented to an independent panel of judges to select a Grand Prize Video winner. All decisions by the panel of judges regarding winners will be final and binding.

Bump! I am 5 votes from stepping into 1st place! Thanks for the support!

If you have not had a chance to vote, click the link in the beginning of this thread and help me win this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Voted.
    Thanks so much!

Just moved into a tie for first place! 133 votes! Thanks everyone! I hope to stay in the top 4 until December 31st!

I am now in first place as of today! Lets keep this going- Send Dr. Nebz up in the Heli!

It is down to it. Voting ends on December 31st, 2011. I am bumping this because I need all the votes I can get to get out of the first round in first place! Send me up in the Heli! Thanks to the awesome people on here for showing their support already. Bogley rocks!

Here is the link so you can vote right out of this post: http://www.facebook.com/SnowbirdUT?s...eo:n3fjNSsuyWo

In first place with 155 votes as of tonight in the Snowboarding category. Please help me stay in the lead, this will help my chances at that Heli Trip when the final vote is cast by the editors of Snowboarder Magazine. Thanks for the support! Pray 4 Snow!

Hope you get to heli!

Quote Originally Posted by powderglut View Post
    Hope you get to heli!
    Thank you!

I have slipped into second place by a couple of votes. So if you have not voted please give a brotha some love! Thanks for those who have been so supportive. Pray 4 Snow!

There are a few good videos there. Snowbird looks awesome.
    jealous ...

A few great vids posted there. Snowbird looks awesome... jealous