Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold in the Wind Rivers (Trip 1)

Mighty Hunter

Cool pics, sounds like you guys had a good time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great pictures wish I made it up there this year. I stumbled on to Golds on the reservation side a few years back. I knew I hooked into something special when the fish took to the air multiple times. Golds are honestly ten times the fight of Windriver Cuts.

Lucky

These are very amazing pictures, hope you had fun.

Ladd, I remember that big gold nugget you found, wasn't it about 22" long and a couple of pounds? Awesome hike and surroundings. JRW

He guys....thanks for joining on Bogley. Next year Richard with your extra week of vacation we will go after the Goldens in the lakes. JW, I hope your hooked for life now, I will put the pic's from our trip on next month. I thought I would split out the two trips. Make sure you check out all the trips reports, I'm sure you and Richard will find some you'll be interested in.

Golden REALLY! I would love to catch me some goldens. I didn't make it up there this year but I am gearin up to take a trip next summer. Nice pictures!

You have got some great pictures. Looks like a fun trip. Nice fish. I was up there about a month ago with my dad. There is decent fishing up there thats for sure. Nice post.

So when are you going to tell the rest of us where the goldens are?!!!

I'll be heading again next year! You have a year to get those boots figured out!

Quote Originally Posted by antlerking View Post
    I'll be heading again next year! You have a year to get those boots figured out!
    Don't worry, I'll be going even if I have to hike in my sandals again!

Homerj,

You might want to look at this boot, the Bitterroot GTX has treated me good over the last 2 years. This new design looks even better then the ones I have now, check out the link:
    http://www.theadventurepost.com/all-...x-hiking-boot/

Quote Originally Posted by Daines View Post
    You have got some great pictures. Looks like a fun trip. Nice fish. I was up there about a month ago with my dad. There is decent fishing up there thats for sure. Nice post.
    Goldens are quite plentiful.......we hit few lakes without them on our trip a few years ago.