Thread: Hello from Sunny Las Vegas!

Hello from Sunny Las Vegas!

Hi I'm Lori C from Las Vegas and know some of the canyoneers on this site. Finally getting around to joining to see what the fuss is all about. Thank you CarpeyBiggs. :)

Some of you may not realize we have some pretty fabulous slots within 20 miles of the Las Vegas strip. My main interest (as you can probably guess) is canyoneering and I've been doing some great fun stuff in the Grand Canyon as well as Death Valley and Zion of course.

I also am something of a baby mountaineer with some glacier travel under my belt and have summitted some of the 14'ers in California and am working on the Las Vegas Mountaineers Club classic 50 peak list which I hope to complete this year.

Say hey!

Lori

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi Lori - Welcome to Bogley!! Join the fray. :-)

Felicia
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Welcome to the hood.

Oh hey Felicia! Good to see you. :)

Where do all the kool kids hang out?

Lori

I was just in Vegas last weekend... Fishing was terrible and my hike through the redrocks was punctuated by a massive hangover so we didn't do anything too dumb.. Guess I should have looked up some slot canyons while I was down there!
    Tacoma Said - If Scott he asks you to go on a hike, ask careful questions like "Is it going to be on a trail?" "What are the chances it will kill me?" etc. Maybe "Will there be sack-biting ants along the way?"

Oh DOSS! What happens in Vegas stays!!!! LOL!!! Sorry you didn't catch your fish. Another time on the canyons... they will still be there, and much better without the hanging head.

Lori: