Thread: Canyoneering Gear Sales???

Canyoneering Gear Sales???

Anyone hear of any labor day sales going on - either online or in the zion area? Looking to pick up a new pack/rope bag/drysuit sometime soon...thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ZAC has the used rental shoes for $10 bucks.
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

You might want to come talk to me at The Desert Rat. I can let you know what we have in mind coming up pretty soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    ZAC has the used rental shoes for $10 bucks.
    Oh yeah, that reminds me, I need some new shoes too. I guess the rentals would be those funky looking 5.10s. Guess it's a good excuse to go visit the park today, and maybe demo a pair for cheap. thanks!

Bo, I'll stop by the Desert Rat sometime before I make any purchase. thanks!

The 5.10's at ZAC and other sources (Desert Rat?) are a great boot. Usually ZAC puts them on sale in late September when they're gearing down for the winter months. Got ours brand new for about 30% off a few years ago.

backcountry.com has a labor day sale going on. worth a look.. no I don't work for them but I do spend too much of my greenbacks there..