Thread: Pineview to Willard or Beaver Mtn to Paris

Pineview to Willard or Beaver Mtn to Paris

Anybody want to ride the Pineview Willard loop one day this week?
    It helps if your bike is road legal.

Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I am not sure that I can swing it this week...wish I could. I would be interesting in seeing your route map or having you explain it. Where is the trail? Mostly dirt?

If you can follow the red line that's where you usually go. I think the official name of the two trails are South Skyline and North Skyline trail. Bascially start just North of the Dam and ride up and over to the North Ogden Road. From there you head up to Ben Lomond and Willard Peak. You then head down to Mantua. About a third of the the way down to Mantua you shoot off East on a ATV trail that takes you back over to the Avon road. When you hit the Avon road you head South back towards Liberty. At Liberty you drop on the asphalt and ride back over to your truck. About 40 miles. There are a few longer versions but that is the way we usually go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sounds awesome. Post when your going, but I don't know that I can swing it this week. Possibly Saturday morning...maybe.

I've got problems at work probably not going to happen this week. Maybe next week. I would really like to go ride the Beaver Mtn to Highline trail to Paris loop one day next week if anyone could go.

Okay...super busy myself.

New plan, if anyone wants to come along we are going to do the Beaver Mtn to Paris and back ride next Thursday. Looks like 4 or 5 are coming.
    68 miles lunch at the Bear Cave in St Charles. Need to be road legal. Or want to live on the edge.
    Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still on for Thursday if anyone wants to tag along.

Had a great ride. Hopefully will be able to post a GOPRO video that one of the guys shot. One guy got two flats and didn't get to ride at all. 94 miles of great ATV/Singletrack. I'm willing to bet that is one of the best rides around. Going again in Oct if anyone wants to tag along. We have to take the poor dude that had the two flats.

What do you think was the cause of the flats ?

Not sure why? Lots of thoughts but who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7r95IeIZ_w

Don't know why I can't pull this video in normal? Click if you want to see some of the ride. He will have 5 video's when he is done, only 3 so far. Check them all out if your interested. I am the goof ball that dumped my bike when we met going opposite directions on the trail. This is when we were going back to find the poor sucker with the flat.

Mark

It looks like he has embedding turned off?

Both those are great rides!! I can't wait for next season.

I'd sure love to tag along sometime, thanks for the great video.