Thread: Keyhole Canyon - Zion (HD Video)

Keyhole Canyon - Zion (HD Video)

Yeah.... I know its just Keyhole and some of you are thinking... big whoop....

I took a group of total noob's through last week and recoreded it so here's the video. The best part was Stormy and I were the only ones in the group that had done the slot before. For five of the members this was their first technical slot EVER so that was pretty cool. It's hard to beat the look on a total noob's face when they fiirst discover this underground wonderland.....

Enjoy...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice, I guess I'm going to have to invest in a wetsuit so I can try some of the canyons with water.

Still one of my favorite canyons for sure. So much fun i such a small slot. Great video i am taking scouts down Pine Creek and Keyhole on the 27th I hope the water is that clean when we go through.
    IT ALWAYS LOOKS HIGHER FROM THE TOP!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    For five of the members this was their first technical slot EVER so that was pretty cool. It's hard to beat the look on a total noob's face when they fiirst discover this underground wonderland.....
    Totally agree. It was very fun to do that with my son's friend and his dad this year.

Nice vid, BTW!
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

Cool man! I bet you gave those noobs the day of their lives!
    Makes me look forward to my holiday in October, when I'll be the noob....

Hey Iceaxe!

Great Video, good quality. Did the same back in June but my video did not come out as crisp as yours. Do you have a Go Pro HD?

Quote Originally Posted by ocanler View Post
    Do you have a Go Pro HD?
    Yes sir, I have the Go Pro HD.

The editing software I use (Cyberlink Power Director) has a button you can push that adds lighting to your video. It really helps clean up some of the dark slots. The section of the video I shot in the darkest section of Keyhole was not even viewable without adding some lighting in editing.

My Go Pro is a lot of fun and its having a busy month.... this week we are taking the Go Pro out on the salt for Bonneville Speedweek. I just came back from the race shop where they were loading the race cars into the transportor. With some luck I'll try and get some footage from the plus side of 300 mph this weekend and post to Bogley.... at least lighting shouldn't be an issue this week so long as we keep the shiney side up.

Nice video Shane!
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Nice video Shane!
    Yah Shane, very good video, well shot, well-edited.

I think you should toss a music credit there at the end... for us not well versed in metal.

T

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post

I think you should toss a music credit there at the end... for us not well versed in metal.

T
    Halestorm: I Get Off