Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2011

Look what I found.....
    Name:  blow out..JPG
Views: 196
Size:  22.8 KB
    Just look at all that Skillz. I hope enjoy getting raped 'cause you're about to get it again this week.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

****kicks a rock as he walks away****

all i need is mario manningham to pull in 100 yards and a touchdown... oh wait.

hey, at least i actually looked at my roster this week!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    By the time I'm done with ya, you'll be chained to a rafter with a red ball in your mouth!
    Scoreboard bitch!

Charles is out for the year...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Scoreboard bitch!
    I feel like I dropped the soap in the wrong shower. Damn team! At least this week I have an easy win against Danno.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

fook...Changing my name to BYU today...

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

looks like marques colston is going to be back this week. i feel like i finally made a decent move... now lets hope he doesn't get busted up again.

btw, i put up arian foster and larry fitzgerald on the trading block. i figure i'm sucking it up so bad, i might as well try and mix some things up. perhaps a bit premature, arian is supposed to be back this week too...

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    looks like marques colston is going to be back this week. i feel like i finally made a decent move... now lets hope he doesn't get busted up again.

btw, i put up arian foster and larry fitzgerald on the trading block. i figure i'm sucking it up so bad, i might as well try and mix some things up. perhaps a bit premature, arian is supposed to be back this week too...
    I dropped Colston and didn't bother picking him back up since he's bound to have come back too soon and will struggle for another couple of weeks. Especially since his replacements have done so well, so now I think he'll get even less prime time.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    I dropped Colston and didn't bother picking him back up since he's bound to have come back too soon and will struggle for another couple of weeks. Especially since his replacements have done so well, so now I think he'll get even less prime time.
    yeah, i'm hoping they play him slow for a few games, and he comes on stronger in a few weeks. if he is healthy, i'm betting he'll score some big points.

That was sure fun watching my defense score 3 TD's, 2 sacks, 1 INT and 3 fumble recoveries = 32 points last night.

Oh yeah and my team scored 161 points suckers!

I felt the same way after watching Rodgers throw for 4 and run for 2. awesomeness.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

yesterday was the first time i've just watched nfl games all day since 2008. it was awesome. i'm a full blown lions fan now after the last couple weeks, since half my fantasy team are lions players. so watching the cowboys epic collapse was especially enjoyable.

Cavemen has Garcon and Addai tonight. If they both score 40 I'm screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    yesterday was the first time i've just watched nfl games all day since 2008. it was awesome. i'm a full blown lions fan now after the last couple weeks, since half my fantasy team are lions players. so watching the cowboys epic collapse was especially enjoyable.
    Do you have NFL Red Zone? It's an NFL fan with ADD's dream come true!

My team sucks.... time to start tinkering with it a little more....

My team sucks.... time to start tinkering with it a little more....
    hahahaha. you haven't lost to me yet... so you can't be THAT bad. though, if arian foster is back like it looks like he is, i'll be better off. i just have shitty wide receivers. really though, our league is pretty top heavy. doubt any of us that aren't in the top 4 in scoring will break through regardless of how much tinkering is done. only so much you can do in a 12 team league.

We play each other next week....

I need Antonio Gates to get healthy... and I need Danny Amedoloa back after his bye this week. If at least one of those two produce like they are capable and Brees stays healthy I'll be in it at the end.

As for tinkering you can always fix a bad team. I was a bottom feeder last year after the first 6 games and came back and won the championship...

We play each other next week....

I need Antonio Gates to get healthy... and I need Danny Amedoloa back after his bye this week. If at least one of those two produce like they are capable and Brees stays healthy I'll be in it at the end.

As for tinkering you can always fix a bad team. I was a bottom feeder last year after the first 6 games and came back and won the championship...
    Yep! Last year we had 8 teams all within a game of each other going into the home stretch. Teams change. Nerrrds is doing well but I wouldn't be surprised to see those numbers come down as the season progresses. Also, like most years, your best players get benched in the 14th and 15 th weeks if they have a playoff berth locked in. That's what happened a few years ago to the #1 seed. Lost to the 4th seed, happens all the time.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!