Thread: .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
    If anyone is interested. As of 7/24

Echo very cold and wet. (Someone took as dump in the last pool after the dam complete with toilet paper so beware. Easily stepped around.)
    Ick. If you bring a Restop along, this kinda thing can be cleaned up with minimum trauma. Pulled one out of Heaps a month ago.

T

Quote Originally Posted by ratagonia View Post
    Ick. If you bring a Restop along, this kinda thing can be cleaned up with minimum trauma. Pulled one out of Heaps a month ago.

T
    I'd rather swim through 'natural' matter like a dead deer or bloated coyote than waters filled with human feces. I'd also rather see my permit dollars going to educate the reprobate who takes a dump in a stagnant watercourse and leaves it gift wrapped for the next group to clean up.

k

Panties? Sounds like my kind of conyoneering trip!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

The porpoise's name is Poseidon. It was his first canyon but he handled it like a champ. Tom needs to get onto him about wearing his helmet though...

You May All Go To Hell And I Will Go To Texas

Oh ye of little faith - he made it through Keyhole, down Pine Creek, stopped in Beaver to buy a t-shirt, and is going to Havasupai with me on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by xxnitsuaxx View Post
    Oh ye of little faith - he made it through Keyhole, down Pine Creek, stopped in Beaver to buy a t-shirt, and is going to Havasupai with me on Wednesday.
    Nice.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by bshwakr View Post
    I'd rather swim through 'natural' matter like a dead deer or bloated coyote than waters filled with human feces. I'd also rather see my permit dollars going to educate the reprobate who takes a dump in a stagnant watercourse and leaves it gift wrapped for the next group to clean up.

k
    X2
    Life is Good

Hey xxntsuaxx,

Did you take Poseidon's panties off before or after that picture of you-all in the pothole?

Does she have a sister?

Are they potty trained?

Uhh..Is Poseidon anatomically correct? Ya look pretty comfy on that porpoise.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
    If anyone is interested. As of 7/24

Keyhole very wet
    Pine Creek very wet
    Spry mostly dry (Dead raccoon in the fluted pond rappel )
    Echo very cold and wet. (Someone took as dump in the last pool after the dam complete with toilet paper so beware. Easily stepped around.)

We did Keyhole just for some fun late in the day and got behind a group of teens with an inflatable porpoise. Very entertaining. We napped at the start to give them plenty of playtime and found a pair of panties on a rock when we went though so they must have more fun than we thought.
    You should put your updates on Candition too. it's pretty easy to use.

http://candition.com/
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Wow!

Porpoise in the car
    Awesome pic