Thread: Black and White... or Color?

Black and White... or Color?

I need/want everyone's professional opinion on this. ;) I can't decide if I like B&W, or Color better on this one?

Thoughts? Or do you not like it at all? Haha. I wanted a kind of moody feel to it...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

jb, I'm getting a 'Content Protected by Owner' for both images (same thing when I click on them)? Is that something wrong on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by jdgibney View Post
    jb, I'm getting a 'Content Protected by Owner' for both images (same thing when I click on them)? Is that something wrong on my end?
    Oops!! Haha. My bad. Is it still that way?

I think I like the color version. A little too much black for me on the B&W. The B&W is too moody for me meaning too dark. This from a guy (me) who is looking at two B&W's on my wall in my office. The color one is great!!
    Life is Good

i think either could work well, but they both seem kinda "crunchy" to me. in other words, the blacks are too deep, not enough detail to keep the eye interested.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeyBiggs View Post
    i think either could work well, but they both seem kinda "crunchy" to me. in other words, the blacks are too deep, not enough detail to keep the eye interested.
    I agree I think.
    I would say maybe they are both over corrected.

Better? Worse? Neither?

Thanks for the opinions. :)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum