Thread: canyoneering around moab or wherever this weekend need partner 7-23 though 7-27

canyoneering around moab or wherever this weekend need partner 7-23 though 7-27

im in grand junction lookin to meet up with a couple others or single to run a few canyons . experienced preferred but willing to teach. Im pulling out for moab I have all gear have run a bunch of canyons for friends i cold lead or follow call if interested i wont be online ]
    brian 970-589 six 4 seven 5. I am gonna run dragon flly maybe tier drop and midievel wanna try peliedes (spelling) but like to get over by blue jon again or others call i wont have internet .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by flexlarson View Post
    NO calls :(
    I will be flying into Denver 8/18 late at night and have a weekend to hit the canyons. My travel partners bailed on me, so I'm going solo if I can't find someone. I've got a couple potential folks that still haven't confirmed, but if you're game we could try to work something out. If you're on facebook, look me up: Ann Marie Route.

ciao!
    AM
    Keep pulling up stakes. Friend me on facebook.

"Since the ultimate goal of transport technology is the annihilation of space, the compression of all Being into one pure point, it follows that six-packs help." Edward Abbey, Monkey Wrench Gang