Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl With No Arms and No Legs Fails to Make Cheerleading Squad...And SUES!

Girl With No Arms and No Legs Fails to Make Cheerleading Squad...And SUES!

Linky

A Nebraska girl born with no arms and legs has blamed unfair scoring after she failed to make her school’s cheerleading squad three years in a row.

Julia Sullivan, 16, has complained to the school board after she said she was given ‘no accommodation for her disability’ during try-outs.

The wheelchair user did not make the team after she received a low score in the jumps/kicks category of the trials.

They complained that the school had broken the Americans with Disabilities Act and other discrimination laws.

RANT ON!

Damn... I hate stupid people.... Life is not fair! Get used to it!

Not everyone is pretty.... being beautiful on the inside isn't the same as being beautiful on the outside... I don't care what your mother told you.

Not everyone is a winner.... just because you played doesn't mean you deserve a trophy.

Pass - fail is not a grade.

Some people just deserve a punch in the mouth.

When the sign says slower traffic to the right that means over half of you should have your ass in the right hand lane.... you are all not fast. Some of you drive worthless underpowered pieces of crap.

If you are fat.... err... aaaa.... err.... at least you can fix that. Start exercising and eating healthy.

If any of my rant above has offended you I feel bad..... Well, not really, but if I were a good person I would feel bad.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I drive a big fast car to compensate for my small penis
    Fixed for ya. A simpler message will reach more people.
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Whatever works for ya.... just get the hell outta the fast lane.

They should've just told her she was too ugly like all the rest of the girls that didn't make the cheerleading squad.

Whatever works for ya.... just get the hell outta the fast lane.

They should've just told her she was too ugly like all the rest of the girls that didn't make the cheerleading squad.
    Im just curious how she was holding her pom-poms

And I agree with what you said about getting out of the fast lane.... although, what I hate even more are the A** holes that rip past the 9 cars in the left lane to try and cut off all of them from the right. I have gotten the finger so many times when I touch the gas right as they try to start squeezing in. They almost hit me and I just giggle.... Good luck taking on my Cummins with that little girly car with a cheap spoiler
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

This started out like a series of bad jokes I've heard.

You know what her parents call her when she's waterskiing? Skip!
    How bout when they take her swimming? Bob!
    etc. etc.

Linky

A Nebraska girl born with no arms and legs has blamed unfair scoring after she failed to make her school’s cheerleading squad three years in a row.

Julia Sullivan, 16, has complained to the school board after she said she was given ‘no accommodation for her disability’ during try-outs.

The wheelchair user did not make the team after she received a low score in the jumps/kicks category of the trials.

They complained that the school had broken the Americans with Disabilities Act and other discrimination laws.

RANT ON!

Damn... I hate stupid people.... Life is not fair! Get used to it!

Not everyone is pretty.... being beautiful on the inside isn't the same as being beautiful on the outside... I don't care what your mother told you.

Not everyone is a winner.... just because you played doesn't mean you deserve a trophy.

Pass - fail is not a grade.

Some people just deserve a punch in the mouth.

When the sign says slower traffic to the right that means over half of you should have your ass in the right hand lane.... you are all not fast. Some of you drive worthless underpowered pieces of crap.

If you are fat.... err... aaaa.... err.... at least you can fix that. Start exercising and eating healthy.

If any of my rant above has offended you I feel bad..... Well, not really, but if I were a good person I would feel bad.

What a retarded child, life isn't fair, instead of suing the school for not 'accommodating' your needs why not sue mother nature for not giving you arms?
    ****ing idiots all think the world is fair, well its not, people lose, people win and some people are born without appendages.

Quote Originally Posted by dmMatrix View Post

And I agree with what you said about getting out of the fast lane.... although, what I hate even more are the A** holes that rip past the 9 cars in the left lane to try and cut off all of them from the right. I have gotten the finger so many times when I touch the gas right as they try to start squeezing in. They almost hit me and I just giggle.... Good luck taking on my Cummins with that little girly car with a cheap spoiler
    Sing it, brother Ryan!

Seriously, I want to get out the smack stick when douchebag drivers do this without cause*. And you know where this is really bad (and is, of course, coupled with Iceaxe's complaint of fools cruising in the passing lane when they aren't passing a damn thing) is along I-17 north of Phx. It's a long uphill drive, so there are lots of slowpokes. Problem is, they are all in the passing lane, passing no one but there's a semi about 1/4 mile up the highway that they will *eventually* pass, so traffic backs up behind their lousy 4-cylinder ass as the refuse to get into the right hand lane and pass only when they come up to said semi.

*I've passed a line of idiots on the right when they were going slower than I was and there was a gap between the lead idiot and the car they were eventually going to pass on the right.

I could rant about crappy drivers for hours .

Back to the original post topic: it's a sign of how utterly absurd we've become as a society when an armless, legless girl can file, let alone win, a discrimination suit because she failed to make a cheerleading squad.

Seriously, life isn't fair. It never has been and it never will be. Get over it and stop trying to make everyone pay because you haven't realized this simple concept that has been in effect since there has been life on this planet .
    Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"

Julia Sullivan can play the drums so I imagine she can work those pompoms:

http://kingsleyimages.com/blog/2009/...ulia-sullivan/

Pom-pom's were not the issue.... she scored low on "jumps and kicks".....

Wow. What a strange perspective on life this girl has.

Funny thread though.

I think the bonus points she probably would have recieved in the cheerleader toss section would more then outweigh any deficiencies in the jumps and kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by dmMatrix View Post

Good luck taking on my Cummins with that little girly car with a cheap spoiler
    She holds them in her lips of course

And another proud Cummins owner

Quote Originally Posted by JP View Post
    She holds them in her lips of course
    Those are some talented lips!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Those are some talented lips!
    Some Kegel thingy must be the reason for that talent

All three of your sources state the exact same thing.... "Her parents asked the school board to correct 'scoring errors' in her tryout evaluation, saying no weight was given to her disability."

Which is exactly what I said.... So I'm not sure where you are headed with this.....

Maybe you are saying the fat ugly girls should receive bonus points for being pretty on the inside?

Just not gonna work.

Maybe you are saying the fat ugly girls should receive bonus points for being pretty on the inside?
    But seriously though, wouldn't you rather see fat ugly dismembered girls cheering for your football team instead of hotties??

I think there would be an increase in fanbase
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

Content Provider Emeritus ratagonia's Avatar
    All three of your sources state the exact same thing.... "Her parents asked the school board to correct 'scoring errors' in her tryout evaluation, saying no weight was given to her disability."

Which is exactly what I said.... So I'm not sure where you are headed with this.....

The Title:

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Axe Gandalf

Girl With No Arms and No Legs Fails to Make Cheerleading Squad...And SUES!
    No evidence of a suit being filed. The parents asked the schoolboard to reconsider. They did.

I'M GONNA SUE YOU, ICE AXE, FOR STEALING THAT HOT STRIPPER OUT FROM UNDER MY NOSE!!!

See, people threaten to sue all the time. Actually suing - quite a bit more rare. Actually getting to court - rarerer still!

Tom

i can't believe that she didn't claim that all the others trying out had a leg (or two) up on her in the competition.
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.