Thread: New guy from SLC

New guy from SLC

I've always lived in SLC and have been hiking since I was very young. I graduated with my Masters in Architecture from the University of Utah last year and currently work for a local firm that I've been with for the last 10 years.

My family comes from Blanding, Utah so I'm very familiar with the southern half of the state. I've hiked a ton in Canyonlands, Zion, Arches, Salt Lake Area and lots of other places. I recently became very interested in canyoneering and took the ACA technical course last year, but don't know any other canyoneers, so it's been hard to find people to do canyons with.

I've got quite a bit of gear, so if anyone doesn't mind me tagging along I'd love to do some canyons. Thanks and I look forward to meeting some of you. Anthony.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Welcome to Bogley. Hang around, participate and you'll soon find a crowd to run with in canyons.

Welcome to the forums! There are loads of people on these forums with Canyoneering experience so I am sure you will be able to hook up with someone in no time!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum