Thread: Anybody Want To Try One?

Anybody Want To Try One?

Just got these in today.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

They have the look of extreme heat to them, are they commercially or home grown?
    IF YOU WON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!!

2008 V2K Classic LT
    2004 Toyota Tacoma
    Schwinn Homegrown
    CouchSurfing
    Patriot Guard Riders

Quote Originally Posted by Pelon1 View Post
    They have the look of extreme heat to them, are they commercially or home grown?
    Home grown.

That's the reddest pot I've ever seen.

I ate a quarter piece of the Chocolate Trinidad Scorp last night, my tongue is still alittle numb this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nebz View Post
    Salsa anyone?
    Also, Chili, Flakes, Beef Jerky.

OMG those look exactly like the chilies that burned my mouth off a buddy gave me. Seriously those things are deadly. I have never tasted anything hotter. If you are interested he sells some seeds and has pics on his facebook page. But be careful with those bad boys. If anything you can film your friends eating them for LOLs

http://refiningfirechiles.com/chinense.html
    Name:  photo_002..jpg
Views: 185
Size:  407.0 KB
    Your safety is not my responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch View Post
    Also, Chili, Flakes, Beef Jerky.
    I would be down for trying some jerky recipes with those bad boys.

I'll eat the whole thing on video... but you gotta pay to ship it.

Just blend a few together and make a video for us

I don't eat hot peppers because I'm a wus, but I love watching others eat them
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    OMG those look exactly like the chilies that burned my mouth off a buddy gave me. Seriously those things are deadly. I have never tasted anything hotter. If you are interested he sells some seeds and has pics on his facebook page. But be careful with those bad boys. If anything you can film your friends eating them for LOLs

http://refiningfirechiles.com/chinense.html
    Name:  photo_002..jpg
Views: 185
Size:  407.0 KB
    Nice site informative, but he does not sell fresh pods. I can get free seeds of all the super hots he has (lower third or so of that page). Have had most of those super hots he lists. Most of them are in my freezer right now, waiting to be made into flakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Nebz View Post
    I would be down for trying some jerky recipes with those bad boys.
    I should have some early next month, hit me up with a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEberryBOB View Post
    I'll eat the whole thing on video... but you gotta pay to ship it.
    How do I know it's you?

I gave a quarter piece (Chocolate Trinidad Scorpion) to a lady I work with today. She got lit up within a few minutes, her ear was ringing and felt like it was on fire she said. She was in desperate need of milk, she did find some down the hall after about 10 minutes. It was priceless, her face was pretty red, and she was walking around, trying to get rid of the pain. She said, she never had anything that hot in her life before, but I give her much kudos for trying it. I told her I will bring something in next week even hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by dmMatrix View Post
    Just blend a few together and make a video for us

I don't eat hot peppers because I'm a wus, but I love watching others eat them
    At least you admit it. I love these people that talk shit about eating hot sauces/hot stuff in general. Then they try one of these super hots, and they freakn' almost kneel over, priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch View Post
    At least you admit it. I love these people that talk shit about eating hot sauces/hot stuff in general. Then they try one of these super hots, and they freakn' almost kneel over, priceless.
    I told myself several years ago that I wouldn't eat hot peppers ever again.... Then about 2 months ago at work I tried some sort of stupid sauce. I was dying for the next 6 hours. Now, again, I promised myself..... we will see how long I can go before caving in again
    Customizable Adult & Kids shirts, onesies, and More
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CheaperThanShirt

Quote Originally Posted by dmMatrix View Post
    I told myself several years ago that I wouldn't eat hot peppers ever again.... Then about 2 months ago at work I tried some sort of stupid sauce. I was dying for the next 6 hours. Now, again, I promised myself..... we will see how long I can go before caving in again
    Yeah, you have to watch out for hot sauces, a lot of them have extracts in them, and do not list them in the ingredients. At least hot peppers are natural, you really do know what you are getting into, kinda. They do for the most part have a scoville rating on them. Also, most hot peppers have a nice fruity taste to them.

Had one of these last night. Yellow 7 Pod.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum