Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday Group Ride in SLC (07.19.11) - Solitude

Tuesday Group Ride in SLC (07.19.11) - Solitude

Meet outside the gate (closes) of the lower parking lot @ 6 PM doods.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I am out for Tuesday, maybe next week.

Maybe the tues night ride should come down to brewvies, buy a couple tix to the show and help support trail building in the wasatch. WAFTA is putting on the movie 3 minute gaps. It shall be awesome!
    It's my job to call the BS around here. Get over it.

I'll be there, weather permitting, but am going to most likely ride with the umb team. They are pre-riding the race course. I want to see if I'm up to racing this Saturday.
    Are we there yet?

I will be there ready to ride.
    So, Kid, you think you got what it takes to be a Punch King?

Unfrtunately I will not be able to make it this week or next, ill be out of town. Enjoy the ride!!

sent from Samsung Epic 4g

I will be there too. I want to see if PunchKing punches anyone out. Brewvies sure does sound fun though!

can't ride in SLC this week, should be good for next week.

Two wheels are better than four, keep the rubber side down.

Yikes!

...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR SOUTHEASTERN DAVIS AND CENTRAL SALT LAKE COUNTIES UNTIL 400 PM MDT... AT 315 PM MDT...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED STRONG THUNDERSTORMS ALONG A LINE EXTENDING FROM WEST VALLEY CITY TO HERRIMAN...AND MOVING NORTHEAST AT 35 MPH. PENNY SIZE HAIL AND WIND GUSTS TO 50 MPH ARE EXPECTED WITH THESE STORMS...ALONG WITH HEAVY RAIN AND FREQUENT DANGEROUS LIGHTNING. * LOCATIONS IMPACTED INCLUDE... NORTH SALT LAKE... MIDVALE... SANDY AND TAYLORSVILLE... WOODS CROSS... COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS... MURRAY AND SOUTH SALT LAKE... BOUNTIFUL... HOLLADAY... SALT LAKE CITY AND SUGARHOUSE... UNIVERSITY OF UTAH... IF THREATENING WEATHER APPROACHES YOUR AREA...TAKE SHELTER IN A STURDY BUILDING.

What are you trying to say???

We might get some sprinkles...hopefully not worse. I'll be there!

Whoah! I just looked outside and its raining cats and dogs in Lehi! We'll give it a go I guess. I just washed my bike this morning from last weeks ride!

the bike is on the truck and I am in Sandy at my folks' and I can't ride until tomorrow morning(bloody hell). Anyone wanna ride Glenwild Loop area wed morning?

Weak greyhair, very weak! The ride was awesome I had maybe 150 raindrops hit me which was perfect. I even found some motivation while on the trail, attractive girls + spandex = .

I thought conditions were perfect. It rained right after I pulled in, but not enough to make mud and it cooled things off. Good seeing you guys on the trail. I did 2 race course laps for a total of just over 12 miles. Crashed once when I tried taking the 'path less traveled' on a double-track downhill section, hit a soft berm when I tried getting back on the better line and went over. No blood, just embarrassing!
    Are we there yet?

You know what they say Steve, "If your not first you're last." Glad the course was all set for you.

Good times, good times. A few photos from the evening. I sent the photos of the ladies in spandex to PunchKind.