Thread: I found a camera in Fat Mans Misery 6/29/11

I found a camera in Fat Mans Misery 6/29/11

a few of us were going through fat mans and found a digital camera in one of the pools. camera is probably done for but you never know. I have rescued a few phones and cameras before. The memory cards pictures are from the 24th and the 25th of June if anybody know someone who went through then and wants their camera and card back.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

side note. the canyon was awesome, the water was clean and not cold. all webbing was in good shape. the log to tie off one of the bigger potholes and climb down off of is gone, so you have to be pretty creative helping each other down. the hike out was cloudy and even rained on us a bit, couldn't have picked a better day

I was down there the 22nd (camped down by the river and hiked out the 23rd). There was one group hiking out as we went in, a backpacking group down by the river, and another backpacking group going in as we came out, but we didn't see anyone in the canyon and made it out with our camera. Fun canyon but man that climb out seemed to go on and on...

First thing I do when I find a camera or cell phone is download the pictures and video.... that can be very entertaining.

I looked at the pics just in case i recognized anybody, looked like non locals because of the number or scenery and driving pics. I can't believe how lucky we got with the clouds and rain on the hike out. Made a great canyon/hike even that much better. I forgot to take my phone out of my pocket in the first pool, letting it dry for 2 days and see what happens. That is the second time, you would think I should start paying attention more

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    First thing I do when I find a camera or cell phone is download the pictures and video.... that can be very entertaining.
    x2
    But if I agreed with you, we would both be wrong.