Thread: Paradise in the rain

Paradise in the rain

I thought I posted this last night, but apparently it's still being reviewed by mods for content, I'll try again.

So me and Dave went for a nice ride in the rain last Thursday. Had a blast! I actually wasn't very enthusiastic about a rain ride but turns out it was awesome, felt like a little girl again.

Most of the footage I got was unusable due to the rain splatters all over my GoPro, so it was pretty easy keeping this video short hehe. There was a nice little river running down the climbing part, so it made for an interesting uphill section. It was super slippery on the downhill part. Crits of course to my vid always welcome. I got some sort of copyright notice from youtube, so will switch over to Vimeo for a bit and see how that works. Enjoy!

Your safety is not my responsibility.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I still can't get enough of that video.
    Candition.com | Canyon Conditions

<%@me = User.find_by_adventurer(params[:theking648])%>

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcricket View Post
    I thought I posted this last night, but apparently it's still being reviewed by mods for content, I'll try again.
    This is a priority we need to fix. Thanks for the input, we'll get this solved ASAP.

Nice video, I rode that trail once before in the rain. I think that it is one of the few trails that you can actually ride when the ground is wet. Jacob, were those leather driving gloves that you were wearing ? I like the no hands chicken wings Dave !

Quote Originally Posted by REDFOX View Post
    Nice video, I rode that trail once before in the rain. I think that it is one of the few trails that you can actually ride when the ground is wet. Jacob, were those leather driving gloves that you were wearing ? I like the no hands chicken wings Dave !
    No they are just fingerless gloves, I think for weightlifting with some pads to keep the vibration down. They do look super sexy all wet though, hehe.

was that stuff slick when it was wet?

If you ask Dave he will say no, but I was slidin all over the place. And even almost crashed a couple times. So yeah it was slick, but not as bad as trails made of mud, the sand still has some grip.

Cool video and nice looking dale lefty. It rains in paradise...WTF?

Thanks man, who woudda thought it ever rains down here?