Thread: Lodging Needed in Salt Lake area for the summer.....

Lodging Needed in Salt Lake area for the summer.....

Recent circumstances have dictated that I move to SLC for 3 months or so. I am looking to move my small family into a 2 bedroom apt. or basement or something. Anybody know of anything available? The closer to Primary Childrens' the better. Let me know. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I don't like the sound of that. I hope everything goes well. I don't live in SLC so I won't be of any help with the apt. or basement.
    Life is Good

Have you tried Ronald McDonald House? They are great from what I hear, about providing housing for people in situations like yours. I have a friend who knows of a place to stay that is a few miles from Primary Childrens, and may be a bit pricy--but she says the owners are great people. If interested, let me know. Also, KSL.com often has rentals for situations like yours, so you could check there in the classifieds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch Rebel View Post
    Have you tried Ronald McDonald House? They are great from what I hear, about providing housing for people in situations like yours. I have a friend who knows of a place to stay that is a few miles from Primary Childrens, and may be a bit pricy--but she says the owners are great people. If interested, let me know. Also, KSL.com often has rentals for situations like yours, so you could check there in the classifieds.
    We did check out the Ronald McDonald House. It seems like a great option. However, our parents have offered to help out with rent, so I would like to leave those spaces available for those that need it more. Send me a PM with contact information for that place you mentioned. We don't have a huge budget, but it'll probably be worth checking out.

I'll get back with you as soon as I hear back from my friend. I just sent a message to her via Facebook, and now I will be out of contact for most of the day, but I should hear back by this afternoon sometime.