Thread: Antelope Canyon August/12/1997

Antelope Canyon August/12/1997

Hello fellow Boglians

My name is Pancho Quintana, The soul survivor of Antelope Canyon Flash Flood on August 12th of 1997. I recently joined here to try to connect with a post I viewed on a story of the Flash Flood. It was a real vague story and incorrect information in regards to Ken Young. He was there at a later time, Ken never pulled me out of the water. This information was untrue. The stories you read all over the net are informational, but not all true. You will soon be able to read the true untold story of what happened in the Antelope Canyon that day. There was a post from a man named Peter W, If anyone knows how to get his information feel free to post here. I'm looking to connect with an old friend through a trip we survived.

This is in regards to the post: Antelope Canyon Flash Flood Remembered. Thanks

P.S....... Peter W. There's not a day that goes by, where I don't think of that day as well. Hope all is well good friend.

"Let Your Dreams Guide You"

P.Quintana

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Welcome

boglians.....I kinda like it

Pancho
    Can't believe I have finally tracked you down. For years I have re-lived that awful day. I have still got a scrapbook with photos of all the guys and newspaper cuttings afterwards. I had a brain tumour in 2005, followed by 3 bouts of MRSA and was left with Epilepsy. Nothing compares to that day though and the horror you went through. I hope you are keeping well. I tried to contact you through Ron Anderson, but without any luck.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by PQuintana View Post
    Hello fellow Boglians

My name is Pancho Quintana, The soul survivor of Antelope Canyon Flash Flood on August 12th of 1997. I recently joined here to try to connect with a post I viewed on a story of the Flash Flood. It was a real vague story and incorrect information in regards to Ken Young. He was there at a later time, Ken never pulled me out of the water. This information was untrue. The stories you read all over the net are informational, but not all true. You will soon be able to read the true untold story of what happened in the Antelope Canyon that day. There was a post from a man named Peter W, If anyone knows how to get his information feel free to post here. I'm looking to connect with an old friend through a trip we survived.

This is in regards to the post: Antelope Canyon Flash Flood Remembered. Thanks

P.S....... Peter W. There's not a day that goes by, where I don't think of that day as well. Hope all is well good friend.

P.Quintana
    Wow, that sounds like quite the experience. Can't wait to hear about it, glad you made it out ok.

Welcome to bogley

Glad you made it out man!
    I'd be curious to read your story, first hand as you experienced it.
    Often travelling by myself, the sad stories like these keep me sharp.

Welcome :-)

Quote Originally Posted by maarten.1975 View Post
    Glad you made it out man!
    I'd be curious to read your story, first hand as you experienced it.
    Often travelling by myself, the sad stories like these keep me sharp.

Welcome :-)
    Ditto.

Welcome Pancho.

PeteW,
    Hold tight I have been working really busy I will get a hold of you. Glad your O.K. Would like to talk to you off this site.

But for you Boglians I will have my book out soon. I will keep you all updated.

Check out my youtube clip if you have not. Thanks for the warm welcoming.

http://youtu.be/s-QgjNvafIw Or @ youtube under Flash Flood August 12th 1997, My little brother has it on his page.

Thanks and always

Pancho Quintana