Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The real end of the world wont happen till October..... Carry on.....

The same dude also predicted the end would be back in 1994

If "the bible guarantees it" and it doesn't happen, then I guess it stand to reason that the bible can no longer be trusted.
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

I hope it doesn't happen tomorrow. I kinda want to see what will happen with the snow pack. October is too soon too because BYU may have a good football season and I would hate to screw that up. So maybe the end of the world should come in January 2012. I don't have much to look forward to in January 2012.

Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by bbennett View Post
    If "the bible guarantees it" and it doesn't happen, then I guess it stand to reason that the bible can no longer be trusted.
    ...or the dude who said it

Even if the Rapture does happen tomorrow, I have a feeling I will still be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    I hope it doesn't happen tomorrow. I kinda want to see what will happen with the snow pack. October is too soon too because BYU may have a good football season and I would hate to screw that up. So maybe the end of the world should come in January 2012. I don't have much to look forward to in January 2012.

(except the BYU part)
    How can you have your non-dairy pudding substitute if you don't eat your wok-braised tofu?

Oh, the world will end, as does everything else in this universe. But I a relatively sure that it is not going to happen tomorrow. The only thing for sure that is going to end tomorrow is tomorrow itself. I think humanity is trying to get a grip on what is going on globally, and they are reaching for any explanation for the behavior of humanity. I am sure the cruelty and selfishness is fitting with biblical prophecies. But in all reality there is nothing biblical about it. Behavior based on delusion can only perpetuate suffering.

I live by the following motto:

"Don't be afraid of dying, be afraid of not living."

My band has a gig tomorrow. We've been telling everyone they need to come out and see us because with the end of the world on that day it may be your last chance! Plus the big "reaping of souls" party after we finish playing is a real hoot.
    It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life. - Ten Bears, "The Outlaw Josie Wales"

"No man shall know the day nor the hour of his coming."

I'm pretty sure the bible does say that.

I have to work tomorrow (and through the weekend), I have to be there at 6 am and have to work a very long shift. If the world is going to end, tomorrow is a good day for it to do so. That'll teach the contractor not to work through the weekends.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

I'd prefer to put this off for a couple of days - I have a nice weekend planned.
    Some people "go" through life and other people "grow" through life. -Robert Holden

Quote Originally Posted by canyoncaver View Post
    "No man shall know the day nor the hour of his coming."

I'm pretty sure the bible does say that.
    This is my understanding also which is in the Bible.

We're headed to Florida for a week on Sunday. I'd bettered not happen Saturday!

Go wash the blood off your door frame, hang up your American Flag, and buy a beer for a soldier, because instead of all this judgement day bullshit today actually is Armed Forces Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Go wash the blood off your door frame, hang up your American Flag, and buy a beer for a soldier, because instead of all this judgement day bullshit today actually is Armed Forces Day.

Sonya

Art & photography blog

Facebook Studio Page

"I lost my virginity, but I still have the box it came in"

Weird, this guy was drinking a beer (in Utah Valley) and still got taken in the rapture!?!

Name:  uploadfromtaptal&#1.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  73.4 KB

Sent from my Google Android SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Edit: stupid phone flipped it sideways; I'll fix it later...