Thread: Today's Flower Fiasco

Today's Flower Fiasco

Today's flower fiasco:

I usually get beautiful Kimberly flowers once a week. I thought that I would surprise her today and order her a special bouquet I picked out that has nice roses, carnations, tulips and a personallized love letter/card and rather than take it home with me as usual, have it delivered at a time (during the day) th...at wouldn't be expected.

Because Kim does crossing guard the flowers were supposed to be delivered at a certain time, but just before the time came, I get this call from Kim saying that she was on the way to my (work) project to surprise me.

I told her I just left for the office (not at the project) and would miss her. Then I call the flower place and change the time of delivery to 4:00. Then I learn that Kim is coming to visit me on the project at four to drop off some yummy treats before running some errands and that she wouldn't be home until after flower deliveries are done.

So, on my way back from the office to the project (right on the way) I hurry and pick up the flowers myself right when they are going onto the delivery truck. Kim shows up on the project and we exchange them (flowers for her, treats for me) through the car window right on the construction project while she is driving through and right in front of all the construction guys.

It was a complete fiasco, but man the things we do for love....

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ha, nice! You made it happen!