Thread: Draper Trails

Draper Trails

Draper has been going crazy putting in hiking and mountain biking trails in Corner Canyon. Saturday the place looked like mountain bike heaven. And now is a good time to hike or bike the area as Ghost Falls are flowing big time and the trails are dry and snow free.

Download Map in PDF format

They have really done an awesome job with toilets and picnic tables at most the trailheads which are located inside a small park.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Good to know. Always nice to find out about trails close to home. Thanks for posting!

Ugh. Where was this two weeks ago? Haha. I had no idea there were trails down there! Sweetness. Thanks for the tip. :)

A couple pictures from Saturday.

Ghost Falls
    Name:  cc2..jpg
Views: 238
Size:  103.9 KB

Mr. & Mrs. Iceaxe
    Name:  cc3..jpg
Views: 1536
Size:  95.9 KB

Mrs. Iceaxe
    Name:  cc1..jpg
Views: 244
Size:  108.5 KB

Yep, they have been going bananas adding new trails in that area. We mountain bike in that area quite often in the summer. The Tuesday Bogley rides will be starting before too long.

I've started to ride up there again, I mean really, the trailhead is less than 1 minute from my front door. I stopped riding Corner Canyon and my Mountain Bike when Canyon Bicyle stopped holding races every Wednesday night up there.

I just rode my mountain bike from the house, up to Ghost Falls and back, hooked on a couple of the side trials for good measure. It was awesome. Great day to be out riding!

Just a quick update.... I've been riding my mountain bike up Corner Canyon and I can't believe the trails. The map is only a small part of what has been done up there. I've been riding at least 5 days a week for the past 4 monthes and I'm still discovering new trails in Corner Canyon and they are building more.

If you ride a mountain bike and haven't been yet you are really missing out.

Fun stuff