Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bogley - Nelson Hills 5-2-11

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Looks really cool!

I dig the slip n' slide slow-mo.
    You know me. Master of the sand.
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Awesome. Boy that video makes me look SLOW! Did you wreck twice? Cause in the wreck I knew about the turn signal was already hanging broken....Something you're not telling me?

Good job, I like the music too. You did a good job of capturing all the diferent terrains. Some of the cools stuff isnt in there but I think thats when it was hanging sideways.

We need to get together again soon. Keep planting that Paiute seed! I'll be in Southern Utah for memorial day weekend.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Awesome. Boy that video makes me look SLOW! Did you wreck twice? Cause in the wreck I knew about the turn signal was already hanging broken....Something you're not telling me?
    That angle always makes the guy in front look slow. I think the signal became attached from the start. You know me. If I wipe out, not only to I admit it, Id print it!!!

I like the editing! Except the gay hand thing I'm doing at the beginning! Was there lots of video that was unusable? I was hoping to see more of the ridgeline trail. But I'm just playing armchair editor!
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    I like the editing! Except the gay hand thing I'm doing at the beginning! Was there lots of video that was unusable? I was hoping to see more of the ridgeline trail. But I'm just playing armchair editor!
    I threw the hand thing in on purpose. I was waiting for the comment. There is alot more ridgeline footage, but there isn't anymore with you in the view. I can put together another one, but will just be my bars and the scenery. It's good footage, but as I mentioned before, even I get sick of me.

Nice ride, I'd like to find some trails like that closer to home... I hate the west desert, cuz it's toooo rocky... BTW, Garbanzo, I don't know what Accadacca is talking about when he said you "are smooth as silk in the sand", you seem to ride the same whether on sand or dirt I'm excited I'm finally picking my YZF up from the shop this afternoon....

Quote Originally Posted by jiffers View Post
    BTW, Garbanzo, I don't know what Accadacca is talking about when he said you "are smooth as silk in the sand", you seem to ride the same whether on sand or dirt

Been on a few of those trails back in the 90's when I used to race desert ......Memories
    Ride On !!!!
    13 Silverado CC 6.2L
    04 YFZ 450
    05 Honda 450 trx
    01 Honda 400ex
    06 KFX 400
    03 Suzuki LT80

Quote Originally Posted by ChanManYFZLV View Post
    Been on a few of those trails back in the 90's when I used to race desert ......Memories
    Come down and ride with us. Now we go at 5 or 6 in the morning and get done by 9.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Just might do that in the fall Nelson... I leave all my bikes in Utah over the spring and summer to enjoy the nice cool weather and riding...holler when you guys go up to Utah I wouldnt mind tagging along....
    Ride On !!!!
    13 Silverado CC 6.2L
    04 YFZ 450
    05 Honda 450 trx
    01 Honda 400ex
    06 KFX 400
    03 Suzuki LT80