Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coyote Gulch and Bogley Tshirt!

Coyote Gulch and Bogley Tshirt!

Name:  coyotesecondpass&#4.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  79.1 KB

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]After years of jealously reading trip reports and seeing the pictures of Coyote Gulch (C.G.) I finally was able to scratch it off my list of must do
    Attached Images Attached Images        

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sweet pictures! It sounds like you're attempting to get another bogley t-shirt in the May contest.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    So what no pictures of this amazing Bogley t-shirt?? You go on and on about it and not one picture. Funny report.
    Chere'

I will post some later! Remember I was by myself and my tripod broke so my "self" pics arent too great! Plus I think the shirt, while cool, adds about 10 lbs!

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    So what no pictures of this amazing Bogley t-shirt?? You go on and on about it and not one picture. Funny report.
    Ditto. Nice report!

Nice! Makes me want to do that hike again. Over 30 years ago!
    Beautiful pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    The bogley t-shirt cured my aids
    Add cures of STD's to the list

I rubbed it on the red dots on my...um...sack...and surprise they went away.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Hi all,
    I'm heading on Tuesday to do Coyote Gulch in Escalante with two friends. Will be backpacking for 3 days/2nights. We only have one car, so we are planning to go out and back the same route. My question is, what is the best entry? Red Well, or Hurricane Wash? I've heard Red Well is more scenic. But not sure. We are worried that Crack in the Wall may be too difficult to find/deal with, etc...Thoughts?
    Also, do I need 'river shoes' for the hike or can I just use a pair of old sneakers and call it a day?
    Thanks for the help,
    Tony George

Hurricane Wash was OK...I mean it is boring but its a hike in the desert there is always something to see! A pair of old sneakers would work, personally I wish that I had something dry to wear around camp. I guess barefoot always works for that though.

Because I want to win Mays trip report contest I need a lot of comments! It never said the comments have to be about my trip report. So if I
    1. Ask to ban JP 2. Post some hot picture of Tonya 3. Say the moderators dont moderate 4. Call Zion, ZionS, 5. Say anything nice about President Obama 6. Whine about teacher pay 7. Talk about doing canyons helmet less 8. Get trapped in the Subway 9. Blame the park service for any bear fatalities 10. Blame parents for any bear fatalities 11. Make fun of Ron Paul 12. Pretend my user name is IntrepidXJ or ibenick and post a b*tchin TR about the maze 13..........

I should theoretically generate enough conversation to win eh?

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Where is that Bogley t-shirt picture? Huh still waiting. We can then make lots of comments. Until then holding all comments hostage.
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by mattandersao View Post
    Because I want to win Mays trip report contest I need a lot of comments! It never said the comments have to be about my trip report. So if I
    1. Ask to ban JP 2. Post some hot picture of Tonya 3. Say the moderators dont moderate 4. Call Zion, ZionS, 5. Say anything nice about President Obama 6. Whine about teacher pay 7. Talk about doing canyons helmet less 8. Get trapped in the Subway 9. Blame the park service for any bear fatalities 10. Blame parents for any bear fatalities 11. Make fun of Ron Paul 12. Pretend my user name is IntrepidXJ or ibenick and post a b*tchin TR about the maze 13..........

oh no

Quote Originally Posted by mattandersao View Post

Incredibly comprehensive list. Sounds like a winner to me!

I probably should add anything about the Zion permit system or poaching canyons!

Elaborating on the virtues of bolting virgin canyons will also help you win.

I'm waiting for the TR where you and Tanya set out to descend a canyon in ZionS, but since the permit system didn't work for you you decided to poach a canyon.. helmetless. And bolt it. While wearing Bogley shirts. After you get trapped in the Subway, a 11 year old kid will try to rescue you, but get killed by a bear in the process because his teacher didn't get paid enough, and because the bear was trying to rescue you first because you're wearing the bogley shirts. Then Tanya will have to take hers off (of course she's wearing a backup one underneath "just in case") where it miraculously brings the kid back to life. In the press conference called once you make it out you can criticize Ron Paul for saying something nice about Obama. You also criticize the boy's parents for letting their 11 year old do what he did. You can also thank PETA for supporting the bears because Animals are people too. Then show us the award your recieved from SUWA for destroying all that is good about Utah.

In the meantime IntrepidXJ will post detailed beta about getting to the Dollhouse Ruin and you'll still fall short.

I'm waiting for the TR where you and Tanya set out to descend a canyon in ZionS, but since the permit system didn't work for you you decided to poach a canyon.. helmetless. And bolt it. While wearing Bogley shirts. After you get trapped in the Subway, a 11 year old kid will try to rescue you, but get killed by a bear in the process because his teacher didn't get paid enough, and because the bear was trying to rescue you first because you're wearing the bogley shirts. Then Tanya will have to take hers off (of course she's wearing a backup one underneath "just in case") where it miraculously brings the kid back to life. In the press conference called once you make it out you can criticize Ron Paul for saying something nice about Obama. You also criticize the boy's parents for letting their 11 year old do what he did. You can also thank PETA for supporting the bears because Animals are people too. Then show us the award your recieved from SUWA for destroying all that is good about Utah.
    AWESOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Where is that Bogley t-shirt picture? Huh still waiting. We can then make lots of comments. Until then holding all comments hostage.
    Whoops, I havent done this yet?